Books and Authors-General Knowledge questions and answers GK Series#17 Part-2
Books and Authors related gk related questions and answers, Books and Authors related general knowledge questions and quizzes, quiz on Books and Authors,important general knowledge questions related to Books and Authors, important gk questions, ssc cgl gk questions, ssc sample papers,gk questions for ssc,gkquestions for ssc cgl, gk for IAS, GK for RAS, Books and Authors general knowledge related questions and answers,questions and quizzes,important gk for ssc cgl.
This questions are useful for any competitive exam like IAS, bank PO, SSC CGL, RAS, CDS, UPSC exams and all state related exams.
Books and Authors-General Knowledge questions and answers
1. Author of Around the World in Eighty Days is
A. William Shakespeare
D. Jules Verne
2. The author of Business @ Speed of Thought is
A. Dick Fransis
B. John Gray
C. Bill Gates
D. David Baldexi
3. Who among the following is the author of the book India Remembered?
A. J K Rowling
B. Robert Dallek
C. Pamela Mountbatten
D. Stephen HawKING
4. Who among the following wrote the poem Subh-e-Azadi?
A. Sahir Ludhiyanvi
B. Faiz Ahmed Faiz
C. Muhammad IQbal
D. Maulana abul kalam
5. Who wrote Devdas?
A. Bibhutibhushan Bandopadhyay
B. Saratchandra Chattopadhyay
6. Who said ‘Man is a political animal’?
7. Panchatantra has been written by
C. Vishnu Sharma
8. Who among the following is a famous literary writer in English?
A. Arun Shourie
B. K.A. Abbas
D. Kuldip Nagar
9. Which of the following books is written by R.N. Tagore?
A. Anand Math
C. Rakta Karabi
D. Durgesh Nandini
10. Who said, Child is the father of Man?
A. Lord Byron
B. William Wordsworth
D. John Keats
If you like the post please give rating, share to your friends by clicking share button and comment below.