Chemistry-General Knowledge questions and answers
51. Chloro-fluro-carbon gases are not used in which of the following?
A. aerosol sprays
52. Among the following elements, which one is not present in a pure sugar?
53. Which one of the following has the highest fuel value?
C. natural gas
54. Retinol is the chemical name of
A. Vitamin A
B. Vitamin E
C. Vitamin D
D. Vitamin K
55. The substance used in the manufacture of high voltage insulators is
B. Natural rubber
C. Silicon carbide
D. Artificial rubber
56. What is the chemical name of Green vitriol?
A. Calcium phosphate
B. Calcium carbonate
C. Iron sulphate
D. Calcium cyanamide
57. The chemical name of laughing gas is
A. Nitrous oxide
B. Nitric oxide
C. Nitrogen dioxide
D. Nitrogen peroxide
58. What is the first element of periodic table?
59. Which among the following is in liquid state at normal room temperature?
60. The chemical name of quartz is
A. Sodium silicate
B. Sodium phosphate
C. Calicum phosphate
D. Calcium oxide
If you like the post please give rating, share to your friends by clicking share button and comment below.