Important current affairs and Gk questions of november month for IAS, RAS, SSC CGL, UPSC, BANK PO, UPSC,RPSC, Bank exams and all other exams.
Useful for any competitive exam like IAS, bank PO, SSC CGL, RAS, CDS, UPSC exams and all state related exams.
1. The Genevea-1 and Geneva-2 conferences were recently in the news in context with the crisis in ___?
2. “Malabar” is a bilateral naval field training exercise between India and ___ ?
3. Which one of the following has become the first South Asian Country to approve commercial cultivation of Bt Brinjal?
4. Which one of the following correctly represents the five events included in modern Pentathlon?
[A]Fencing, Horse riding, Shooting, Wrestling and Swimming
[B]Judo, Horse riding, Swimming, Gymnastic and Running
[C]Fencing, Swimming, Jumping, Shooting and Running
[D]Swimming, Jumping, Judo, Gymnastic and Horse riding
5. In which of the following states the “Garo National Liberation Army (GNLA)” is fighting for a sovereign Garoland?
6. Enforcement Directorate comes under the purview of __?
[A]Reserve Bank of India
[B]Ministry of Finance
[C]Prime Minister Office
7. Who among the following is the current Secretary General of “South Asian Association for Regional Countries (SAARC)”?
[B]Fathimath Dhiyana Saeed
8. Which of the following are member countries of the Mekong-Ganga Cooperation (MGC)?
Chose the correct answer from the codes given below:
[A]Only 1 & 3
[B]Only 1 & 2
[C]Only 1, 2 & 4
[D]Only 2 & 3
If you like share the post and kindly comment and share Below.