Current Affairs-November 2013
Very important questions for IAS, RAS, SSC CGL, UPSC, BANK PO, UPSC,RPSC, Bank exams and all other exams.If you like the post kindly give
[important]This questions are useful for any competitive exam like IAS, bank PO, SSC CGL, RAS, CDS, UPSC exams and all state related exams. You can
attempt them for fun too.[/important]
105. Recently, the Indian Diabetes Consortium (INDICO), a Pan-India initiative led by CSIR-Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology (IGIB) with
AIIMS as a principal clinical partner, has brought to light an entirely novel candidate gene, which is implicated in Type 2 Diabetes. Identify the gene
from the given options?
106. ‘Vatsalya Mela’ is annually organized at ___?
107. Which among the following is the High Level Committee that went into the Commonwealth Games related projects, has suggested changes in the
functioning and structure of top audit and vigilance bodies like the Comptroller and Auditor General making it a three-member body?
[A]U.C. Banerjee Committee
[D]A Ghosh Committee
108. Mikhail Myasnikovich, who recently visited India is a Prime Minister of __________?
109. Recently Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar visited the ancient city of Taxila in Pakistan. In which among the following Province of Pakistan, the
ancient city of Taxila is located?
110. . Recently, a rare 76 carat diamond mined from erstwhile Golconda kingdom was sold for a record price of €16.9 million (about Rs. 118 crore) at an
auction in Geneva. What is the name of the diamond?
[D]Briolette of India
111. Recently, members of Codava National Council staged a dharna at Jantar Mantar to press their demand for an ‘autonomous Codava land’. In which
among the following State, Codava land is located?
112. Recently, which among the following State has confirmed the outbreak of bird flu in the state?
If you like share the post and kindly comment and share Below.