Constitution of India related gk related questions and answers, Constitution of India related general knowledge questions and quizzes, quiz on History,
important general knowledge questions related to Constitution of India, important gk questions, ssc cgl gk questions, ssc sample papers,gk questions for
ssc,gk questions for ssc cgl, gk for IAS, GK for RAS, Constitution of India general knowledge related questions and answers,questions and quizzes, quiz on
History, important History, important gk for ssc cgl.
This questions are useful for any competitive exam like IAS, bank PO, SSC CGL, RAS, CDS, UPSC exams and all state related exams.
Constitution of India-General Knowledge questions and answers
1. Who is authorised to decide over a dispute regarding disqualification of a member of parliament?
A. Speaker of lok sabah
C. Election Commisioner
D. A committee set up by the parliament
2. Who among the following was never the lok sabha speaker?
A. KVK Sundaram
B. GS Dhillon
C. Baliram Bahgat
D. Hukum Singh
3. What is the age of retirement of a Judge of a supreme
4. The Constitution of India provides a
A. Presidential form Govt
B. Cabinet System of Government
C. Parliamentry System
D. Bicameral System of government
5. Mr.P.V.Narashima Rao is the_____Prime Minister of India
6. In 2011, The present Majority Leader of the Lok Sabha is
A. Pranab Mukerjee
B. Sushma Swaraj
C. Mrs.Meira Kumar
D. Dr. Manmohan Singh
7. The Indian Constitution is regarded as
D. federal in form and unitary in spirit
8. The part of the constitution that reflects the mind and ideals of the framers is
A. directive principles
B. fundamental rights
9. The Indian Constitution has borrowed the ideas of preamble from the
A. Italian Constitution
B. Canadian Constitution
C. French Constitution
D. Constitution of USA
10. What is the minimum permissible age for employment in any factory or mine?
A. 12 years
B. 14 years
C. 16 years
D. 18 years
If you like the post please give rating, share to your friends by clicking share button and comment below.