Geography related gk related questions and answers, Geography related general knowledge questions and quizzes, quiz on Geography, important general knowledge questions related to Geography, important gk questions, ssc cgl gk questions, ssc sample papers,gk questions for ssc,gk questions for ssc cgl, gk for IAS, GK for RAS, Geography general knowledge related questions and answers,questions and quizzes, quiz on History, important gk for ssc cgl.
This questions are useful for any competitive exam like IAS, bank PO, SSC CGL, RAS, CDS, UPSC exams and all state related exams.
Geography-General Knowledge questions and answers
1. The river which forms the waterfalls Sivasamudram is
2. The country with the largest population of Muslims is
D. Saudi Arabia
3. The state which stands first in per capita income is
4. Silver is found in
D. Madhya Pradesh
5. Aluminium is abundantly found in
A. Uttar Pradesh
B. Madhya Pradesh
C. West Bengal
6. Haziranga sanctuary is in
C. Madhya Pradesh
D. Uttar Pradesh
7. The region around South Pole is known as
8. Arctic region is full of
9. Delhi is on the banks of
10. The capital of Uttar Pradesh is
If you like the post please give rating, share to your friends by clicking share button and comment below.