History related gk related questions and answers, History related general knowledge questions and quizzes, quiz on History, important general knowledge questions, important gk questions, general knowledge questions and answers related to History, ssc cgl gk questions, ssc sample papers,gk questions for ssc,gk questions for ssc cgl, gk for IAS, GK for RAS, basic general knowledge related questions and answers,questions and quizzes, quiz on History, important History, important gk for ssc cgl.
This questions are useful for any competitive exam like IAS, bank PO, SSC CGL, RAS, CDS, UPSC exams and all state related exams.
1. Sea route to India was discovered by
D. None of these
2. The Aryans came from Central Asia to India around
C. B. 6500 B.C. C. 3500 B.C.
D. 2500 B.C.
3. Which one of the following was the port city of the Indus Valley Civilisation?
4. Rig Veda is believed by the historians to have been written when it was
A. Stone Age
B. Copper Age
C. Bronze Age
D. Beginning of Iron Age
5. Babar entered India for the first time through
6. Who said that there was no Slavery in India?
C. Heiun Tsang
7. Mahabharata war took place in
A. 500 AD
B. 900 BC
C. 1000 BC
D. 1200 BC
8. The magnificient temple at Halebid was established by
9. India derives its name from
A. The Hindus
B. The Aryans
C. Lord Indra
D. The River Indus
10. A national religion called Din–i–Illahi was promulgated by
If you like the post please give rating, share to your friends by clicking share button and comment below.
Copyright © 2015 | Theme by MH Themes