History related gk related questions and answers, History related general knowledge questions and quizzes, quiz on History, important general knowledge questions, important gk questions, general knowledge questions and answers related to History, ssc cgl gk questions, ssc sample papers,gk questions for ssc,gk questions for ssc cgl, gk for IAS, GK for RAS, basic general knowledge related questions and answers,questions and quizzes, quiz on History, important History, important gk for ssc cgl.
This questions are useful for any competitive exam like IAS, bank PO, SSC CGL, RAS, CDS, UPSC exams and all state related exams.
Indian History-General Knowledge questions and answers
81. Everyone knows ‘The Taj Mahal’. It was built by the Emperor Shah Jahan, but for whom?
A. Jahani Mahal
B. Farida Mahal
C. Mumtaz Mahal
D. Toba Begum
82. Who introduced the system of Local boards or Local Bodies in India?
A. Lord Lytton
B. Lord Ripon
C. Lord Curzon
D. Lord Mayo
83. Which of the following Harappan sites had a dock?
84. The Indus Valley Civilization belongs to the
A. Palaeolithic Age
B. Mesolithic Age
C. Neolithic Age
D. Chalcolithic Age
85. The family of the Rig Vedic Aryans was
86. The fourth Buddhist Council was held by
87. The fourth Buddhist Council was held at
88. The first to establish regular trade with India was
89. The Widow Remarriage Act was passed by
A. Lord Wavell
B. Lord Canning
C. Lord Dalhousie
D. Lord Auckland
90. Who introduced English in India?
A. Lord Canning
B. Lord Dalhousie
C. Lord Rippon
D. Lord William Bentick
If you like the post please give rating, share to your friends by clicking share button and comment below.