Guest writer on examsbook.com
Email us using Contact Form – (Select Subject “Do A Guest post“)
If you’d like to write and submit a guest post to Examsbook.com for getting published, that’s awesome. In your email, please mention the topic you would be interested to do a guest post. We try our best to get back to you as soon as possible. we will reply and let you know as soon as possible.
We Offer Short Bio for Back link to your site on top of Post
Provide short description of who you are, and a link to your site or blog. This will be displayed on the top of your guest post. You may already know that higher up on the page your link is, the better link value it has.
We believe in long term relation
If you own a site “The Guest” posting at our blog is a long term bonding and builds relationships with other bloggers and site owner. Blog owners contribute a large percentage of conversations on the web. Any guest post and related author become our social partners as well, and we promote each other using social media. We do following type of promotion for our guest posts and respective author sites.
Before you write and submit your post, please read the following guidelines for best results from your guest post:
We try to maintain quality standards on our posts
- The post should be in context of our blog topic.
- Most of the articles on our blog are 1000+ words, therefore any article less than 1000 words may get rejected.
- We accept only posts that contain good grammar or punctuation.
- We accept only posts with NO PLAGIARISM, all posts need to be absolutely unique and checked with Copyscape.com before submission.
- We won’t accept article spinner generated posts. Though these post may pass copyscape we do not like to publish duplicate or spin content on our blog.
Make the Posts Useful for our readers
Our readers trust us to provide useful, practical, helpful, actionable information that brings them significant benefits.
Write a Unique Article
We like the content which is different, fresh, or that presents a new angle on old topics.
- Be creative.
- Be original and unique.
Its important to have a well-written post for best results
- Make sure you Use good structure and formatting.
- Do spell check and ensure good grammar.
- Send your posts in Word .doc format, and try to use HTML markup within content.
- Do not put too many links.