1. Which of the following organisations has extended a 50 million dollar loan for the Nai Manzil project?
A. World Bank
B. International Monetary Fund
C. Asian Development Bank
D. United Nations Children’s Fund
2. Which of the following projects has won the 2015 eASIA Award?
A. DAVA project
B. PRAGATI project
C. Mangalyaan Project
D. Nai Manzil project
3. Who of the following has been named BCCI Cricketer of the Year 2015?
A. Rohit Sharma
B. Ravichandran Ashwin
C. Virat Kohli
D. Mahendra Singh Dhoni
4. Which of the following states became the first state in the country to accept electronic motor insurance policies?
A. Tamil Nadu
B. West Bengal
5. Which of the following states has launched Amma Seeds scheme?
C. Tamil Nadu
6. Who of the following has been appointed as new chief of UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)?
A. Helle Thorning
B. Jeffry Sachs
C. Filippo Grandi
D. Achim Steiner
7. Who of the following has won the gold in the women’s 10 metre air rifle event at the Swedish Cup Grand Prix?
A. Rahi Sarnobot
B. Apurvi Chandela
C. Rajyashree Kumari
D. Chandro Tomar
8. For what purpose, the Stand Up India Scheme has been launched?
A. to promote entrepreneurship among SC/ST
B. to promote entrepreneurship among rural youth
C. to promote entrepreneurship among Woman
D. to promote entrepreneurship among SC/ST and Women
9. Which of the following companies publishes Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI)?
A. National Stock Exchange of India Limited
B. BSE Institute Limited
D. HSBC Analytics
10. Who is the chairperson of the Economic Intelligence Council (EIC)?
A. Finance Minister
B. Prime Minister
C. RBI Governor
D. Finance Secretary