Buy Books Online for SSC. search now
Verbal Reasoning Questions and Answers for all Exams Series-18
Ranking related Verbal Reasoning questions and Answers
1. In a class of 35 students, Prasanna is placed seventh from the bottom whereas Suganya is placed ninth from the top. Karthi is placed exactly in between the two. What is Prasanna’s position from Karthi?
2. Murugan ranked ninth from the top and thirty eighth from the bottom in a class. How many students are there in the class?
3. Nitin ranks eighteenth in a class of 49 students. What is his rank from the last?
4. A class of boys stands in a single line. One boy is nineteenth in order from both the ends. How many boys are there in the class?
5. In a row of 40 boys, Sathish was shifted 10 places to the right of Rohan and Kewal was shifted 10 places to the left of Vilas. If Vilas was twenty sixth from the left and there were three boys between Kewal and Sathish was shifting, what was the position of Rohan in the row?
A. 10th from the right end
B. 10th from the left end
C. 39th from the right end
D. Data inadequate
6. In a row of boys, Deepak is seventh from the left and Madhu ia twelfth from the right.If they interchange their positions, Deepak becomes twenty-second from the left. How many boys are there in the row ?
B. Cannot be determined
D. None of these
7. Rahul ranked ninth from the top and thirty eighth from the bottom in a class. How many students are there in the class ?
8. Raman ranks sixteenth from the top and forty ninth from the bottom in a class. How many students are there in the class ?
D. Cannot be determined
9. Three persons A, B and C are standing in a queue. There are five persons between A and B and eight persons between B and C. If there be three persons ahead of C and 21 persons behind A, what could be the minimum number of persons in the queue ?
10. Manoj and Sachin are ranked seventh and eleventh respectively from the top in a class of 31 students. What will be their respective ranks from the bottom in the class ?
A. 20th and 24th
B. 24th and 20th
C. 26th and 22nd
D. 25th and 21st
If you like the post please give rating, share to your friends by clicking share button and comment below.