Biology related General Knowledge questions and answers #30
This questions are useful for any competitive exam like IAS, bank PO, SSC CGL, RAS, CDS, UPSC exams and all state related exams.
Biology related General Knowledge questions and answers
1. For which among the following is not a true fruit?
2. Which of the following is least infectious ?
3. Which of the following is not a mosquito borne disease?
A. Dengue fever
C. Sleeping sickness
4. In certain amino acids, which one of the following elements is found in addition to carbon , hydrogen, nitrogen and oxygen?
5. Among the following elements, which one is essential for the transmission of impulses in the nerve fibre?
6. The vitamin which is very liable and easily destroyed during cooking as well as storage is
A. Vitamin A
C. Vitamin C
D. Vitamin K
7. The compound used in anti-malarial drug is
8. Which of the following is a skin disease?
9. The richest source of vitamin D is
A. Cod liver oil
10. Which of the following tests helps in diagnosis of cancer?
B. Urine test
C. Blood test
D. Biopsy test
If you like the post please give rating, share to your friends by clicking share button and comment below.