Chemistry-General Knowledge questions and answers Part-1 series #24
Chemistry-General Knowledge questions and answers
1. Which one of the following non metals is not a poor conductor of electricity
2. Which one of the following is not a chemical change ?
A. Burning of coal in air
B. Fermentation of sugarcane juice
C. Cracking of petroleum
D. Crystallization of table salt from sea water
3. Which metal remains in the liquid form under normal conditions?
4. The rusting of iron nail
A. decrease its weight
4. Commercially, sodium bicarbonate is known as
A. Washing soda
B. Baking soda
C. Bleaching powder
D. Soda ash
5. Acetyl salicylic acid is commonly used as
A. A pain killer
B. A sedative
C. Tear gas
D. A fertilizer
6. Which metal is commonly used for making an electromagnet?
7. The gas that is responsible for global warming is
A. Carbon dioxide
D. Sulphur dioxide
8. Which of the following is the source of common salt?
9. What is the main constituent of coal gas?
10. For Which one of the following is the density maximum ?
If you like the post please give rating, share to your friends by clicking share button and comment below.