Computer Awareness for Bank PO , IBPS , Bank Clerical Exams Series-3
Very important questions Computer Awareness for Bank PO , IBPS , Bank Clerical Exams, SBI and all other exams
Computer Awareness for Bank PO , IBPS , Bank Clerical Exams, SBI and all other Banking exams, RBI, SBI and other Banking Recruitment Examinations of 2013
and 2014.If you like the post kindly give rating.
Very important questions Computer Awareness for Bank PO , IBPS , Bank Clerical Exams, SBI and all other exams, important computer
gk questions, very important computer related questions for bank exams, very important computer related questions for Bank PO, SBI PO, IBPS
49. . Which of the following Key is not found in normal computers / laptops?
50. . A hybrid computer exhibits the features of ______?
[C]both analog and digital computer
51. . Structured programming languages such as C, COBOL and FORTRAN were used in which of the following computers?
[A]First Generation Computers
[B]Second Generation Computers
[C]Third Generation Computers
[D]Fourth Generation Computers
52. . Which among the following statement is correct ? (More than one options are correct )
[A]Machine Language was developed prior to Assembly
[B]Assembly Language Was developed prior to Machine Language
[C]Both Assembly and machine languages were developed together
First generation computers used machine language and second generation computers used assembly language
53. . Which of the following are called Knowledge Information processing System?
[A]Fourth Generation Computers
[B]Fifth Generation Computers
54. . What is the correct full form of VLSI?
[A]Very Large Scale Integration
[B]Very large Software Integration
[C]Very large Scale
[D]Very Large Software Implementation
55. . Which of the following generation of computers is associated with artificial intelligence?
56. . The sixth-generation era (sometimes referred to as the 128-bit era) refers to which of the following?
[A]Sixth generation Computers
[D]Video game Consoles
If you like share the post and kindly do comment.