Computer Awareness for Bank PO , IBPS , Bank Clerical Exams Series-1
Very important questions Computer Awareness for Bank PO , IBPS , Bank Clerical Exams, SBI and all other exams
Computer Awareness for Bank PO , IBPS , Bank Clerical Exams, SBI and all other Banking exams, RBI, SBI and other Banking Recruitment Examinations of 2013 and 2014.If you like the post kindly give rating.
1. . Which among the following is the time period during which a computer is malfunctioning or not operating correctly due to machine failures?
2. . What would be the number of bytes, transferred at the rate of 1 Kilobit per second?
3. . What do we call the automatic execution of high-priority computer programs that have been designed to pre-empt the use of computer resources?
4. . What is the use of Digitizer as an input device?
[A]To Convert graphic and pictorial data into binary inputs
[B]To convert graphic and pictorial data into analog inputs
[D]None of the above Uses
5. . What do we call a storage device where the access time is effectively independent of the location of the data?
[A]Direct Access Storage Device
[B]Secondary Storage Device
[C]Primary Storage Device
6. . What do we call the pictorial representation that uses predefined symbols to describe either the logic of a computer program or the data flow and processing steps of a system?
7. . The peak cell rate (PCR), sustainable cell rate (SCR), and maximum burst size (MBS) are used for measurement of ?
8. . What do we call a CPU that is designed specifically to handle the communications processing task with main purpose is to off-load communications processing task from the host computer so that the host computer can be dedicated for applications and data processing jobs?
If you like share the post and kindly do comment.