Geography very important questions Series#35
Very important questions Geography GK for Bank PO , IBPS , Bank Clerical Exams, SBI,IAS, RAS, UPSC, SSC Tier-1 and all other exams
Very important questions Geography for Bank PO , IBPS , Bank Clerical Exams, SBI and all other exams,very Very important questions Geography genral knowledge,Very important questions Geography gk, Very important questions Geography Bank PO, SBI PO, IBPS
1. Who among the following was the first person to determine the Circumference of the Earth ?
[D]Ptolemy III Euergetes
2. Which of the following states is the only diamond producing state in India?
3. The Bayyaram mines area, which was recently in news, is located in __?
4. River Luni (Lavanavari river) originates from which among the following ranges?
5. Which one of the following islands is called as ‘rust belt’ of Japan ?
6. People of which among the following countries are also known as Magyars ?
7. Which among the following a line or surface drawn on a map or chart indicates connected points of equal salinity in the ocean?
8. Which among the following mineral is a carbonate of calcium and magnesium?
If you like share the post and kindly do comment.
You may visit to next page by clicking next page number.