GK for Banking Examinations Practice Questions part-4
Important current affairs and Gk questions for Bank exams, IBPS, SBI and all other finance industy exams
General Knowledge; Current Affairs with special reference to the Banking and Finance Industry of India for IBPS Banking , RBI, SBI and other Banking Recruitment Examinations of 2013 and 2014.If you like the post kindly give rating.
57. As per the recent estimates, the country with the worst inflation situation in the world is __:
58. Malanjkhand mine famous for copper reserves is in which of the following states?
59. Chairman of the 14th Finance Commission is __:
[B]Y. V. Reddy
60. Average annual growth of the agriculture sector in the Eleventh Five Year Plan was __:
62. Too much import of Gold by India adversely affects:
1. Trade Balance
2. Current Account Balance
3. Capital Account Balance
Choose the correct option from the codes given below:
[A]1 & 2
[B]2 & 3
[C]1, 2 & 3
[D]1 & 3
63. On which among the following dates FERA was replaced by FEMA?
[A]June 1, 2000
[B]June 11, 2000
[C]April 1, 2001
[D]April 1, 2002
64. The steel plants of Durgapur, Bhilai & Rourkela were set up under which among the following five year plans?
[A]First Five Year Plan
[B]Second Five Year Plan
[C]Third Five Year Plan
[D]Fourth Five Year Plan
If you like share the post and kindly comment and share Below.
To stay updated download Examsbook andorid app now.