Important current affairs and Gk questions of October month for IAS, RAS, SSC CGL, UPSC, BANK PO, UPSC,RPSC
Current Affairs and Gk -October full month, 2013
Important current affairs and Gk questions of October month for IAS, RAS, SSC CGL, UPSC, BANK PO, UPSC,RPSC, Bank exams and all other exams.If you like the post kindly give rating.
Useful for any competitive exam like IAS, bank PO, SSC CGL, RAS, CDS, UPSC exams and all state related exams.
1. Who among the following has won Korean Grand Prix 2013?
2. Recently (October, 2013), in which of the following places All-Women Sharia court to redress grievance of Muslim women started functioning?
3. In October 2013,voters of which of the following countries have rejected government proposal to abolish upper house of the parliament?
4. The government of which among the following states has launched a scheme to screen people above the age of 30 years for life style diseases?
5. Who among the following are conferred with 2013 Nobel Prize in medicine?
Chose the correct answer from the codes given below:
[A]Only 1 & 3
[B]Only 1, 2 & 3
[C]Only 1, 2 & 4
[D]Only 2, 3 & 4
6. Who among the following has been recently inducted into the prestigious National Academy of Engineering, United States for his contribution to industrial development in India and world?
7. At which among the following places, Tamil Nadu’s first Spice Park has been inaugurated?
8. Which of the following Islands is the only place in India where the rare yellow mangrove (Ceriops tagap) is found?
[C]St Marry Island
If you like share the post and kindly comment and share Below.