Very important current Gk questions series #15 Part-3
Current Affairs-Februrary 2013 Part-3
This questions are useful for any competitive exam like IAS, bank PO, SSC CGL, RAS, CDS, UPSC exams and all state related exams.
129. Recently, the National Biodiversity Authority has filed the country’s first ever bio-piracy criminal case against __________?
130. . The committee is formed by the information & broadcasting ministry to strengthen and expand the role of public broadcaster Prasar Bharati is __:
131. With which among the following low cost airlines, Tata Group is making an attempt to enter the airline market in India?
132. The North Karanpura Super Thermal Power Plant , which was recently cleared by the Cabinet Committee on Investment is located in which among the following states?
133. The concept of “Farmers Club” with the motto is of “One farmers club in One Village” has been launched by __:
134. Chanderi sarees which are known for their pleasant colours and spectacular designs are from which among the following states?
135. As per the Census Data on ‘Female Headed Households’ , what percentage of households in India are headed by women?
136. Nilgiri tahr is the state animal of which among the following states?
If you like share the post and kindly comment and share Below.
To stay updated download Examsbook andorid app now.