Very important questions Ancient Indian History Series#33
Very important questions Ancient Indian History GK for Bank PO, IBPS, Bank Clerical Exams, SBI,IAS, RAS, UPSC, SSC Tier-1 and all other exams
1. Which among the following kings was also known as Mamallan (great wrestler)?
[D]None of the above
2. Which among the following is the correct set of the plays written by Harshavardhan in Sanskrit?
[A]Malavikagnimitram,Vikramorvashiiyam and Abhijñanasakuntalam
[B]Svapna Vasavadattam, Pancharatra and Pratijna Yaugandharayaanam
[C]Nagananda, Priyadarshika and Ratnavali.
[D]None of these.
3. Where and when was the second Buddhist council held?
[A]Patliputra in 250 B.C.
[B]Sri Lanka in 1st century B.C.
[C]Vaishali in 383 B.C.
[D]Mandalay in 1871 A.D.
4. Who among the following succeeded Samudragupta as the next ruler of Gupta Dynasty ?
5. As per Asoka’s inscriptions, which among the following place was declared tax free and proclaimed only 1/8th part as taxable?
6. Which among the following places have given the earliest evidence of agriculture in Indian subcontinent?
7. Which among the following Vakataka ruler performed all the seven sacrifices viz. Agnishtoma, Aptoryama, Ukthya, Shodasin, Atiratra, Vajapeya, Brihaspatisava, Sadyaskra and four Asvamedhas ?
8. Who among the following was the 23rd Jain Tirthankara ?
If you like share the post and kindly do comment.
You may visit to next page by clicking next page number.
Very important questions Ancient Indian History GK for Bank PO , IBPS , Bank Clerical Exams, SBI,IAS, RAS, UPSC, SSC Tier-1 and all other exams
9. The Satapatha Brahmana and Taitriya Brahmana are the Brahmana texts of ___:
10. Which among the following is the most unique feature of Dholavira site of the Indus Valley Civilization?
[A]Its cities were horizontally divided in multiple parts
[B]Its cities were unevenly divided
[C]Its cities were divided into 2 parts
[D]None of these