Model question papers Computer Awareness for Bank PO , IBPS , Bank Clerical Exams, SBI and all other exams Paper-2
Model question papers Computer Awareness for Bank PO , IBPS , Bank Clerical Exams, SBI and all other exams
Computer Awareness for Bank PO , IBPS , Bank Clerical Exams, SBI and all other Banking exams, RBI, SBI and other Banking Recruitment Examinations of 2013 and 2014.If you like the post kindly give rating.
1. Transmission of data in one direction is called
D. None of these
2. This type of memory is commonly called temporary or volatile storage
C. Flash Memory
D. Virtual Memory
3. Which of the following is NOT a famous operating system?
A. Windows Vista
C. Sun OS
D. Virtual Box
4. —— is the heart of the computer and this is where all the computing is done.
C. Central Processing Unit
5. Computer Keyboard is an example of
A. input device
B. output device
C. input and output both
D. none of these
6. What is the full form of IP?
A. Internet program
B. Internet protocol
C. Interface program
D. Interface protocol
7. Select the smallest memory size
8. The word length of a home computer is
A. 8 bits
B. 16 bits
C. 32 bits
D. 64 bits
9. The first commercially available computer is
10. The micro processor was introduced in
A. first generation computers
B. second generation computers
C. third generation computers
D. fourth generation computer
If you like the post please give rating, share to your friends by clicking share button and comment below.