Quiz on current affairs 2015- series#2
Here are some more current affairs quiz. Solve them and get upadated will current news.
1. Which of the following is the new browser from Microsoft set to replace internet Explorer?
(a) Edge (b) Sledge
(c) Adventurer (d) Navigator
2. Nexus for Exoplanet System Science (NExSS) is a project launched by NASA to –
(a) discover the origin of universe
(b) search for alien life
(c) visit the nearest galaxy, Andromeda
(d) send a manned mission to Mars
3. Malli Mastan Babu, the mountaineer from Andhra Pradesh died recently on an expedition in the –
(a) Andies in Chile (b) Alps in France
(c) Rockies in Alaska, US (d) Himalayas in Nepal
4. Varuna was a joint naval exercise held in the Arabian Sea between India and –
(a) Russia (b) France
(c) U.S.A. (d) Sri Lanka
5. Vikram Patel, who figured in the TIME magazine’s 100 most influential people is a well-known –
(a) Musician (b) Psychiatrist
(c) Businessman (d) Politician
6. Which country recently returned an 800- year-old Indian sandstone Khajuraho sculpture “Parrot Lady” under the 1970 UNESCO Convention?
(a) France (b) Germany
(c) United Kingdom (d) Canada
7. As per the recent RBI notification, what is the term deposit amount below which banks must provide premature withdrawal facility?
(a) Rs. 15 lakhs (b) Rs. 30 lakhs
(c) Rs. 75 lakhs (d) Rs. 1 crores
8. Amaravathi, which has been declared to be the future capital of Andhra Pradesh is at present in
(a) Krishna district (b) Nellore district
(c) Visakhapatnam dist. (d) Guntur district
9. Which of the following Indian companies was recently listed on the NASDAQ?
(a) Videocon d2h (b) Flipkart
(c) Ranbaxy Labs (d) Bharti Airtel
10. FAME – India scheme has been launched by the Government of India to
(a) encourage use of LED bulbs in every household
(b) boost the image of India for foreign tourism
(c) boost the sale of eco-friendly vehicles in India
(d) encourage building of public toilets in India
To stay updated download Examsbook andorid app now.