Synonym related Questions and Answers general english series #17
ssc general english questions and answers,general english questions and answers for ssc,ssc cgl question bank,general english questions for ssc exam,ssc cgl questions, general english questions and answers for IAS, RAS, general english questions and answers for Bank PO, SBI, English ssc sample papers, general english sample questions. IAS, bank PO, SSC CGL, RAS, CDS, UPSC exams
Synonym related Questions and Answers
DIRECTIONS : fill in the blank with proper synonym
1. Suddenly Rani heard the sound of water trickling.
2. The roads should be repaired immediately.
B. at once
3. He taught the students to cultivate their minds.
4. Raju was exhausted after a long Journey.
5. Some birds will fly away when the weather tuns cold.
6. The President was given a hearty welcome.
7. All that glitters are not gold.
8. Perhaps there are several other bodies.
A. a few
D. a lot of
9. Most of the neighbours quarrel among themselves.
10. Judges must not be partial.
If you like the post please give rating, share to your friends by clicking share button and comment below.
To stay updated download Examsbook andorid app now.