This questions are useful for any competitive exam like IAS, bank PO, SSC CGL, RAS, CDS, UPSC exams and all state related exams. You can attempt them for fun too.
Basic General Knowledge questions and answers
1. Which crop is sown on the largest area in India?
2. The value of Gold is determined in
3. The state which has the largest number of sugar mills in India is
D. Uttar Pradesh
4. First University in India was founded at
5. Tajmahal is on the banks of
6. The currency notes are printed in
A. New Delhi
7. Which is the Land of the Rising Sun?
8. The largest ocean in the world is
A. The Indian Ocean
B. The Antarctic
C. The Atlantic Ocean
D. The Pacific Ocean
9. Kalahari Desert is in
C. South Africa
D. Saudi Arabia
10. Mica is available abundantly in
If you like the post please give rating, share to your friends by clicking share button and comment below.