Physics related questions and answers, Physics questions and quizzes, quiz on Physics, important Physics, important Physics and questions, general knowledge questions and answers related to general science, ssc cgl gk questions, ssc sample papers,gk questions for ssc,gk questions for ssc cgl, gk for IAS, GK for RAS, Invetions related questions and answers, physics,questions and quizzes, quiz on physics, important inventions, important inventions and questions.
This questions are useful for any competitive exam like IAS, bank PO, SSC CGL, RAS, CDS, UPSC exams and all state related exams.
Physics- Basic General Knowledge questions and answers
1. Which of the following measurements is not a unit of distance?
2. Which one of the following remains constant while throwing a ball upward?
B. Kinectic energy
3. Pure water freezes at what temperature?
A. 47 F
B. 32 F
C. 0 F
D. 19 F
4. Which vitamin is abundant in citrus fruits?
A. Vitamin A
B. Vitamin B
C. Vitamin C
D. Vitamin D
5. Zinc Oxide is
6. Water is a _____________ Conductor of electricity.
A. super conductor
B. bad conductor
C. speed conductor
D. None of these
7. What element’s three isotopes have different names?
8. On which one of the following conservation laws, does a rocket work?
C. Linear momentum
D. Angular momentum
9. Which one among the following radiations carries maximum energy?
A. Ultraviolet rays
B. Gamma rays
C. X- rays
D. Infra red rays
10. The Central Arid Zone Research Institute (CAZRI) is located at
If you like the post please give rating, share to your friends by clicking share button and comment below.