Awards and Honour’s related General Knowledge questions and answers, Awards and Honour’s related GK questions and answers, Awards and Honour’s Gk SSC CGL, Awards and Honour’s GK IAS, SSC, RAS,Gk for SSC CGL, SSC, IAS, RAS, very important gk questions, for bangal ssc, CDS, Bank PO, bank exams, General Knowledge for all competitive exams| gk questions and answers | gk questions bank | gk for ssc cgl , gk for ias, gk quiz, gk test, ssc sample papers
This questions are useful for any competitive exam like IAS, bank PO, SSC CGL, RAS, CDS, UPSC exams and all state related exams.
Awards and Honour’s related General Knowledge questions and answers
1. Who was the first actor to get Oscar Award?
C. Janet Gayner
D. Charlie Chaplin
2. Which country awards the Nobel Prize?
3. Who won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2010?
A. Albert Arnold Gore
B. Mohammed Unnus
C. Liu Xiaobo
D. Mohamed Elbaradei
4. Who among the following is not a recipient of Bharat Ratna?
A. Vinobha Bhave
B. Sardar Vallbhabhai Patel
C. Lal Bahadur Shastri
D. Dr.S. Radhakrishnan
5. Hari Om Ashram Trust Awards are presented to outstanding
C. Literary writers
6. Who was the first Indian to receive a Nobel Prize?
A. Mother Teresa
B. Hargobind Tagore
C. CV Raman
D. Rabindranath Tagore
7. The Nobel prize for Economics was instituted in 1967, but was first awarded in
8. Who was the first Indian lady actress to receive the Padma Shri Award?
A. Smita Patil
B. Nargis Dutt
C. Meena Kumari
9. Who was the first Indian to receive the Magaysay Award?
A. Indira Gandhi
B. TN Seshan
C. Kiran Bedi
D. Vinoba Bhave
10. Which of the following is India’s highest honour in the field of literature?
A. Vyas Samman
B. Kalidas Samman
C. Jnanpith Award
D. Saraswathi Samman
If you like the post please give rating, share to your friends by clicking share button and comment below.