SSC free paper question and answer, SSC Tier-1,2,3 Combined Graduate Level(Tier-I) Examination, 2013,Ministries/Deptt. of Govt. of India written examination on 14.04.2013 & 21.04.2013 Staff selection commission recruitment procedure written test examination pattern and Scheme of the examination for combined graduate level examination(Tier1,II and III)SSC stands for staff selection commission upcoming recruitment examination and test pattern SSC previous year model written test examination question paper and answer Previous question paper with solution, SSC written examination detailed analysis and detailed selection procedure and test pattern for upcoming recruitment exam Staff selection commission recruitment procedure written test examination pattern and Scheme of the examination for combined graduate level examination(Tier1,II and III). SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-I)-2013 Model Test Paper of Numerical Aptitude – Questions and explanations.
Very important Maths questions for SSC CGL-13 Series#1
1. The product of 2 numbers is 1575 and their quotient is 9/7. Then the sum of the numbers is –
2. The value of (81)3.6 * (9)2.7/ (81)4.2 * (3) is __
3. √6+√6+√6+… is equal to –
4. The sum of the squares of two natural consecutive odd numbers is 394. The sum of the numbers is –
5. When (6767 +67) is divided by 68, the remainder is-
6. In a division sum, the divisor is 4 times the quotient and twice the remainder. If a and b are respectively the divisor and the dividend then-
a. 4b-a2 /a =3
b. 4b-2a /a2 =2
c. (a+1)2 = 4b
d. A(a+2)/b = 4
7. If 738 A6A is divisible by 11, then the value of A is-
8. The east positive integer that should be subtracted from 3011 * 3012 so that the difference is perfect square is-
9. P, Q, R are employed to do a work for Rs. 5750. P and Q together finished 19/23 of work and Q and R together finished 8/23 of work. Wage of Q, in rupees, is-
10. A can do a piece of work in 24 day, B in 32 days and C in 64 days. All begin to do it together, but A leaves after 6 days and B leaves 6 days before the completion of the work. How many days did the work last?