- Test Series and Practice Test
- Time proven exam strategies
- Exam analysis and simulated tests
- Hand-on real time test experience
Recently Added Articles View More
Mathematics is a complex subject for those students are preparing for SSC and Banking exams. Problem ages is an important topic of this subject. In this topic, we gets two and more persons ages and ratios or relation between their age.
Usually, students have finds solutions of problems on ages because they face problems on ages questions in their competitive exams.
Keep the practice of Problems on ages questions and answers to get good marks in your bank and SSC exams. Solve these questions and answers related to ages and relationship.
Most Popular Articles
Recently Added Questions
The ratio between the present ages of P and Q is 3:4 respectively. 4 years hence Q will be 5 year older than P. What is P’s present age?19 0 5da0533c0ba8fe2a19c234b4
- 115 yeartrueCorrectWrong
- 220 yearfalseCorrectWrong
- 325 yearfalseCorrectWrong
- 4Cannot be determinedfalseCorrectWrong
- 5None of the abovefalseCorrectWrong
Answer : 1. "15 year"
Seema’s present age is four times her son’s present age and four seventh of her father’s present age. The average of the present age of all three of them is 32 years. What is the difference between the Seema’s son’s present age and Seem’s father’s present age?34 0 5d860390d0d7a00e4ecb955f
- 144 yearsfalseCorrectWrong
- 248 yearstrueCorrectWrong
- 346 yearsfalseCorrectWrong
- 4Cannot determinedfalseCorrectWrong
- 5None of thesefalseCorrectWrong
Answer : 2. "48 years "
Sum of ages of Anita and her mother is 50 years. 5 years age, Anita’s mother’s age was 7 times of her age, then what will be the ratio of their ages after 5 years?121 0 5d0cb11723ee2e06e9eae28f
Answer : 3. "3:1"
If 6 is deducted from Rajesh’s current age and the remainder is divided by 18, then Anup’s age is found. Mahesh is 5 years old and Anup is 2 years younger than Mahesh. What is Rajesh’s current age?119 0 5d0caff323ee2e06e9eae282
- 110 yearsfalseCorrectWrong
- 220 yearsfalseCorrectWrong
- 337 yearsfalseCorrectWrong
- 460 yearstrueCorrectWrong
Answer : 4. "60 years"
Father’s age after five years will be three times of his son’s age, while this father’s age before five years was seven times of his son’s age. Find father’s age at present.94 0 5d0caf440cbb1019f524825c