- Test Series and Practice Test
- Time proven exam strategies
- Exam analysis and simulated tests
- Hand-on real time test experience
Recently Added Articles View More
Every year, lakhs of candidates get hired on very decent and prestigious positions in the banks through various recruitment exams who wish to become their career in banking sector. This data is limited to the public and regional banks only and if we consider the jobs opportunities in the private and corporate banks as well then, the count will go far away.
Daily GK or Current Affairs always increase your knowledge and help to update your self. These updations help to solve general knowledge questions in the competitive exams. You can get Daily current affairs from the different sources but here I am sharing daily gk current affairs 2019(May 06) through the questions and answers.
Here, I am providing Current Affairs Questions (April 29) for those learners who are preparing for competitive exams.
In this post, I have updated the most important questions answers around the Common GK with the latest General Knowledge questions and answers about many topics covered.
These Basic General Knowledge Questions have been asked in competitive exams and there are chances to ask again in other competitive exams.
Here, I am providing Latest and Important Railway GK Questions for those learners who are preparing for Railway Exams.
Most Popular Articles
Most Popular Articles
Recently Added Questions
Who propounded the word molecule?100 1 5db92371aec31117bb8912f6
- 1E. RutherfordfalseCorrectWrong
- 2JJ thomsonfalseCorrectWrong
- 4John DoltonfalseCorrectWrong
Answer : 3. "Democritus"
Who wrote "Unhappy India"?1.7K 2 5d78bc4d0c830b6303af19c5
- 1Bal Gangadhar TilakfalseCorrectWrong
- 2Lala Lajpat RaitrueCorrectWrong
- 3Surrendranath BanerjeefalseCorrectWrong
- 4Dadabhai NaorojifalseCorrectWrong
Answer : 2. "Lala Lajpat Rai"
Who was nominated President of the Indian National Congress after the resignation of Subhash Chandra Bose?878 1 5d78bbbc9b43216ae13b6e86
- 1Abul Kalam AzadfalseCorrectWrong
- 2Rajendra PrasadtrueCorrectWrong
- 3Pattabhi SitaramaiyyafalseCorrectWrong
- 4Vallabhbhai PatelfalseCorrectWrong
Answer : 2. "Rajendra Prasad"
Poona Pact was signed between?428 2 5d78bb170c830b6303af19a3
- 1Gandhi ji and Lord IrwinfalseCorrectWrong
- 2Gandhi ji and JinnahfalseCorrectWrong
- 3Gandhi ji and S.C. BosefalseCorrectWrong
- 4Gandhi ji and AmbedkartrueCorrectWrong
Answer : 4. "Gandhi ji and Ambedkar"
Who had given the slogan of 'Do or Die' during All India Congress Committee in Bombay and ratified the 'Quit India' resolution?1.0K 1 5d78b67d0c830b6303af1924
- 1Mahatma GandhitrueCorrectWrong
- 2Jawaharlal NehrufalseCorrectWrong
- 3Subhash Chandra BosefalseCorrectWrong
- 4Jayaprakash NarayanfalseCorrectWrong