Staff Selection Commission is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.
Millions of students enrolled every year in SSC based exams for thousands of different-2 posts or jobs. In this category, ExamsBook provides you everything you need to know about SSC exams and study material and questions bank for exam preparations. You can get updates about SSC Exam Questions, Notifications, Exam Dates, admit cards, Syllabus, Results and everything you need to prepare for the exam.
Recently Added Articles
Most Popular Articles
Recently Added Questions
Q: What are free when the basalt is dissolved in water? 3 05ce24a0994a5d46f9811b96d
- 1(OH) - iontrueCorrectIncorrect
- 2H + ionfalseCorrectIncorrect
- 3Both ionsfalseCorrectIncorrect
- 4No ionfalseCorrectIncorrect
Answer : 1. "(OH) - ion"
Q: What is the pH value of salts made from strong acid and weak alkalis? 2 05ce2499d94a5d46f9811b8ae
- 1More than 7falseCorrectIncorrect
- 2Less than 7trueCorrectIncorrect
- 3between 10 and 14falseCorrectIncorrect
- 4Less than 14falseCorrectIncorrect
Answer : 2. "Less than 7"
Q: What type of respiration is respiratory? 2 05ce2490494a5d46f9811b8a9
- 1Protopic reactionstrueCorrectIncorrect
- 2Combination ReactionfalseCorrectIncorrect
- 3Sub-opt-out reactionfalseCorrectIncorrect
- 4Bi-clockwise reactionfalseCorrectIncorrect
Answer : 1. "Protopic reactions"
Q: What are the substances that take part in any reaction? 2 05ce248a259f5727b01f37fed
Answer : 3. "Reactor"
Q: Sodium Hydroxide and Hydrochloric Acid Reactions to Sodium Chloride and Water What is this reaction? 3 05ce2484059f5727b01f37fe7
Answer : 1. "Neutralization"
Q: Which of the following reactions combines together? 2 05ce247bf94a5d46f9811b8a2
- 1combination and dissolutionfalseCorrectIncorrect
- 2precipitation and displacementfalseCorrectIncorrect
- 3Neutralization and DisplacementtrueCorrectIncorrect
- 4Oxidation and degradationfalseCorrectIncorrect