- Test Series and Practice Test
- Time proven exam strategies
- Exam analysis and simulated tests
- Hand-on real time test experience
Recently Added Articles View More >>
You can study here Rajasthan History GK Questions for Competitive Exam related to Rajasthan. You can crack any competitive exam related Rajasthan to study this blog.
Here are the selective and important Rajasthan GK Questions for Patwari Exam with Answers in English and Hindi for all types of competitive exams of Rajasthan. Rajasthan General Knowledge Questions have been asked in competitive exams and there are chances to ask again in exams.
Recently Added Questions
In which year did Acharya Tulsi start ' Anuvrat-Andolan'?113 0 5ebe1cda828a397cdc643519
- 11942 ADfalseCorrectWrong
- 21949 ADtrueCorrectWrong
- 31945 ADfalseCorrectWrong
- 41952 ADfalseCorrectWrong
Answer : 2. "1949 AD"
In which mint the 'Iktisandha Rupee' was minted?93 0 5ebe1c3d828a397cdc643504
Answer : 3. "Kuchaman "
What is the ‘Mughdhana’ in the culture of Rajasthan?97 0 5ebe1babd33dc17bd498785f
- 1The offering of heena to the goddess and then distributing it among the guest .falseCorrectWrong
- 2To Serve the Bridge ‘Moong and Ghee .’falseCorrectWrong
- 3Bangles of lac in which silver wire is threadedfalseCorrectWrong
- 4The sticks which are used to cook food which brought after the worship of God VinayakatrueCorrectWrong
Answer : 4. "The sticks which are used to cook food which brought after the worship of God Vinayaka "
Shrimati Vasundhraji Raje remained Chief Minister of Rajasthan first time during?90 0 5ebe1b3e106f3017d501f5a1
Answer : 4. "2003-2008"
Consider the following statements. According to 73rd constitution amendment;
a) Panchayat Raj Act in Rajasthan was introduced on 23rd April 1994.
b) It is compulsory to call the meeting of gram sabha twice during a year.
c) It is compulsory to reserve one-third seats for the woman at all levels of Panchayati Raj.
d) One-third reservation is also compulsory for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
Which of the statement/statements given above is/are correct? Select the correct answer on the basis of the code given below:71 0 5ebe190ff51fcb2168f708f7
- 1a and b onlyfalseCorrectWrong
- 2c and d onlyfalseCorrectWrong
- 3a, b and c onlytrueCorrectWrong
- 4a and d onlyfalseCorrectWrong