- Test Series and Practice Test
- Time proven exam strategies
- Exam analysis and simulated tests
- Hand-on real time test experience
Recently Added Articles View More >>
These are very important and latest GK and GK Blogs with Questions and general awareness 2020 questions for all competitive exams like IAS, Bank PO, SSC CGL, RAS, CDS, UPSC exams and all state-related exam. Practice with this huge collection of Basic General Knowledge Questions and Answers.
I have prepared this blog to increase your Rajasthan GK level as well as increase your confidence level related to geography for competitive exams.
Nowadays, General Science Questions becoming a major part of competitive exams. Each exam consists of 10-20 Marks of general science Questions. This blog is very useful for those who prepare for Government exams.
Practice with General Knowledge 2020 Questions with Answers in English and Hindi for Bank Exams for better results in exams. Try to solve Top General Knowledge Questions with answers in English and Hindi for Bank Exams yourself with the help of answers and check your performance.
Rajasthan GK Questions and Basic Questions of Rajasthan are very important and generally asked in competitive exams. I am providing 80 Rajasthan GK Questions in Hindi and English for your best practice.
As you know nowadays competition is very tough in the competitive exams. Students have to work hard to get good marks or to achieve their goals. To make an easy your preparation, here I am providing the most important questions for the SSC CGL 2019.
I prepare very trendy questions from the General knowledge as per the questions asked in the GK section of the exams frequently. You can boost up your preparation to the great extent with this General knowledge Question for SSC.
Here I am providing Frequently Asked GK Questions and Answers for SSC, Bank and any other competitive exam. These questions will help you to increase your General Knowledge on many topics because these types of question may be asked in a competitive exam.
Most Popular Articles
Most Popular Articles
Recently Added Questions
Hydrogen bomb was developed by –1 0 5f04451bd996064ceba95003
- 1Edward TellertrueCorrectWrong
- 2Bernor Bon BronfalseCorrectWrong
- 3J. Robert opan HeemarfalseCorrectWrong
- 4Samual CohenfalseCorrectWrong
Answer : 1. "Edward Teller "
Which is known as Catholic acid?7 0 5f04439a26cfc348bd6d8b64
- 1Acetic acidfalseCorrectWrong
- 2Oxalic acidfalseCorrectWrong
Answer : 3. "Phenol "
Who directed India's first publicly screened cinema Raja Harishchandra?1 0 5f04424ed996064ceba932c5
- 1Bimal RoyfalseCorrectWrong
- 2Dada Saheb PhalketrueCorrectWrong
- 3V G DamlefalseCorrectWrong
- 4V ShantaramfalseCorrectWrong
Answer : 2. "Dada Saheb Phalke "
In which direction the rainbow is seen at 12 noon?1 0 5f04403a26cfc348bd6d79ce
- 1In the EastfalseCorrectWrong
- 2It cannot be seentrueCorrectWrong
- 3In the WestfalseCorrectWrong
- 4In the SouthfalseCorrectWrong
Answer : 2. "It cannot be seen"
The Ajanta Caves which are about 30 rock-cut Buddhist caves described as “the finest surviving examples of Indian art, particularly painting” is located in.1 0 5f043f3abedd52553093e55b
- 1Pune, MaharashtrafalseCorrectWrong
- 2Ratnagiri, MaharashtrafalseCorrectWrong
- 3Amaravathi, MaharashtrafalseCorrectWrong
- 4Aurangabad, MaharashtratrueCorrectWrong