1. Hydrogen matches the properties of the first group and seventh group of the periodic table.
2. Following is some additional information about the properties of hydrogen.
- Hydrogen is a highly flammable gas.
-Hydrogen is a major component of water.
- Hydrogen can be used as fuel.
Hydrogen is used in the chemical industry to make many types of products.
In 1845, which German chemist published a method for the synthesis of acetic acid, a natural product containing two carbon atoms?198 0649aa86b1a612ce001f66c19
1. In 1845, the German chemist who published a method for the synthesis of 'acetic acid', a natural product containing two carbon atoms, was Hermann Kolbe.
2. He created carbon disulfide with chlorine, and the end result was carbon tetrachloride.
Which of the following will be a negative ion?148 0650ab26a63078e50a28c8adb
If an atom has more electrons than protons, it is a negative ion or anion. If it has more protons than electrons, it is a positive ion.
What do you call the drugs that bind to the receptor site and inhibit its natural function?145 0649a98d3c7d7c7e0672b7673
1. Name: Antagonist
2. Mechanism of action: By binding to the surface of the receptor, they cause opposition to the natural function.
Burning of coal is a ______ reaction.114 06491958013e8bde0322b983e
1. The burning of coal is an example of a combination reaction (a combination).
2. When two or more elements combine to form a compound, it is called a combination reaction.