- Test Series and Practice Test
- Time proven exam strategies
- Exam analysis and simulated tests
- Hand-on real time test experience
Recently Added Articles View More
Whether you are a foreign student or a native speaker, English skills can always be improved. There are many tried and true tips for learning English. These are five English tips that are often taught to the foreign language speakers coming into English. These tips not only help learn English, but they are also tips […]
Here are some interesting puzzles asked in most of interview. Try to solve it and enjoy 1. You are given two candles of equal size, which can burn 1 hour each. You have to measure 90 minutes with these candles. (There is no scale or clock). Also you are given a lighter. 2. You […]
Shared by a candidate.. My interview was in board 2 on 6th January at SSC(nr) office. after document verification my turn came at 3 pm (11:30 batch). there were 3 members in the board including a lady. After entering the room they asked me to sign against my name .but i have left my pen […]
Once the results of ssc cgl Tier-2 comes out, interviews will begin in less than a months time. In continuation to the previous article about ssc cgl interview tips, some general points which are to be taken care-of during interview are mentioned here.. Read previous article here. In SSC you can choose to speak either.
There is no substitute for hard work and intense practice. To improve speed of solving math problems one must work and practice very much. However there are some points which are noteworthy in respect to all upcoming exams like CGL-14 tier-1 and tier 2 , IBPS, IB and all other exams. How to improve Speed.
Most Popular Articles
Most Popular Articles
Recently Added Questions
The average age of man and his son is 35 years. The ratio of their ages is 5:2 respectively. What is the son’s agepp135 0 5d130b64051ef00ddea20a95
Answer : 3. "bnm" 7. "bnm"
A tank-full petrol in Veeru’s Car last for 20 days. If he starts using 25% more every day, how many days will the tank-full petrol last?274 0 5b5cc774e4d2b41977750020
- 118 daysfalseCorrectWrong
- 212 daysfalseCorrectWrong
- 314 daysfalseCorrectWrong
- 416 daystrueCorrectWrong
Answer : 4. "16 days"
The primary goal of financial management is to227 0 5b5cc6a6e4d2b4197774cd84
- 1Expand their share of the marketfalseCorrectWrong
- 2Maximize the current value per share of the existing stocktrueCorrectWrong
- 3Examining whether costs are reasonable or unreasonablefalseCorrectWrong
- 4All the abovefalseCorrectWrong
Answer : 2. "Maximize the current value per share of the existing stock"
Which of the following is a function of inventory?246 0 5b5cc696e4d2b4197774c560
- 1to take advantage of quantity discountsfalseCorrectWrong
- 2to decouple various parts of the production processfalseCorrectWrong
- 3to provide a selection of goods for anticipated customer demand and to separate the firm from fluctuations in that demandfalseCorrectWrong
- 4All the abovetrueCorrectWrong
Answer : 4. "All the above"
Off-duty risk decisions are322 0 5b5cc688e4d2b4197774c322
- 1Dictated by the Department of the ArmyfalseCorrectWrong
- 2The responsibility of individual SoldierstrueCorrectWrong
- 3Made by leaders and commandersfalseCorrectWrong
- 4Not a considerationfalseCorrectWrong
Answer : 2. "The responsibility of individual Soldiers"