Which is the fastest printer?910 062ff8463a6d1894ab156d9aa
Laser printers are generally known for their speed and efficiency, making them one of the fastest types of printers available for everyday office use. They use laser technology to print text and images, which allows for high-speed printing without compromising print quality. Laser printers are especially well-suited for printing large volumes of text documents quickly and are commonly used in office environments where fast and high-quality printing is required.
Joystick is a type of ______?122 064ba4ef888d5e4f52de341d9
1. The input device is the device that provides data and control signals to the computer.
2. Major examples of input devices -
- Keyboard, Mouse, Scanner, Joystick, Microphone, Magnetic Ink Character Recognition (MICR), Optical Character Reader (OCR), Touchpad, Touch Screen, Webcam.
An optical input device that scans and reads pencil pen marks on paper media?134 064b91c2ae154aff53380fc05
1. Optical Mark Reading (OMR) is a method of entering data into a computer system.
2. Optical mark readers read pencil or pen marks made in pre-determined positions on paper forms as answers to questions or tick list signs.
Joystick is mainly used for ________.137 064a5666e8ecb104cc626605c
1. Joystick is mainly used for computer gaming.
2. What is Joystick? It is a small device whose primary purpose is to control an appliance. It works as an input device and helps the user navigate in different directions.
3. With the joystick, you can change your device by moving it up, down, left or right. It works according to the input you give and helps you control the device by tilting or rotating it.
CPU and memory are located in:135 064a52e7365d2524cbf0bc088
1. The motherboard acts as a platform to connect all of the computer's components together.
2. It connects the CPU, memory, hard drive, optical drive, video card, sound card, and other ports and expansion cards directly or through cables.
3. It can be considered as the backbone of the computer.
4. The CPU is the brain of the computer, and it is responsible for executing program instructions and processing data. Memory provides short-term storage for computers,
5. It stores program instructions and data that is used by the CPU.