Which of the following is not an OS?269 063eccaa335d86258ec99eed4
"MUS" is not a recognized operating system abbreviation in common use. Operating systems are software programs that manage computer hardware and provide services for computer programs. Examples of well-known operating systems include Windows, macOS, Linux, and Unix. "MUS" does not correspond to any widely used operating system.
What is the mascot of the Linux operating system?799 063bfe84174eba5069d5bac92
The mascot of the Linux operating system is a penguin named Tux. Tux was created by Larry Ewing and has become the widely recognized symbol representing the Linux kernel and the open-source software community.
What is the type of device draw ever?285 064ba4ce9c3da05b2213e0fb8
1. Device driver is a type of system software, which helps in running any hardware connected to the computer.
2. Device driver is also called computer driver, or hardware driver.
3. It helps different computer hardware to communicate with the operating system.
Which one of the following is not an operating system?137 064a51284dc607a4d2b27b1ac
1. An operating system is not HP.
2. The full name of HP is Hewlett-Packard. It is an American multinational information technology company that manufactures and sells computer hardware, software, and services.
Which of the following is not a valid purpose of SSO (Single Sign On)?163 064a50ee29a74b54cff5770d7
1. SSO (Single Sign On) has legitimate purposes.
- One person, one identity – with all mapped data sets and documents for every state resident
- Documents and affidavits are not required for service delivery
- Single window interface to access various digital services of state government departments
What is the process of turning on the computer?145 064953f7913e8bde03238f144
1. Booting is a type of start-up sequence that starts the computer's operating system when the system is switched on.
2. This process involves some set of operations, which are performed when the computer is switched on. Knowing the boot sequence is important for optimizing and troubleshooting the computer.
3. It can be initiated by hardware such as a button press, or by software commands.
4. After it is started, there is no software in the main memory of the computer's central processing unit (CPU), so the software must be loaded into memory before it can be executed by some process.