- Test Series and Practice Test
- Time proven exam strategies
- Exam analysis and simulated tests
- Hand-on real time test experience
Recently Added Articles View More >>
Here are the selective and important Rajasthan GK Questions related to Politics and Economics for Patwari Exam with Answers in English and Hindi for all types of competitive exams of Rajasthan. Rajasthan General Knowledge Questions have been asked in competitive exams and there are chances to ask again in exams.
Most Popular Articles
Most Popular Articles
Recently Added Questions
Shrimati Vasundhraji Raje remained Chief Minister of Rajasthan first time during?231 0 5ebe1b3e106f3017d501f5a1
Answer : 4. "2003-2008"
Consider the following statements. According to 73rd constitution amendment;
a) Panchayat Raj Act in Rajasthan was introduced on 23rd April 1994.
b) It is compulsory to call the meeting of gram sabha twice during a year.
c) It is compulsory to reserve one-third seats for the woman at all levels of Panchayati Raj.
d) One-third reservation is also compulsory for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
Which of the statement/statements given above is/are correct? Select the correct answer on the basis of the code given below:225 0 5ebe190ff51fcb2168f708f7
- 1a and b onlyfalseCorrectWrong
- 2c and d onlyfalseCorrectWrong
- 3a, b and c onlytrueCorrectWrong
- 4a and d onlyfalseCorrectWrong
Answer : 3. "a, b and c only "
Panchayat Raj is a system of189 0 5e786d81e8e6613a385da853
- 1Local GovernmentfalseCorrectWrong
- 2Local AdministrationfalseCorrectWrong
- 3Local Self - GovernmenttrueCorrectWrong
- 4Rural Local Self GovernmentfalseCorrectWrong
Answer : 3. "Local Self - Government "
The powers of the President are:
A ) Executive and Legislative Powers
B ) Judicial and Financial Powers
C ) Emergency and Martial Powers
D ) President's Rule and Defence Powers
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
- 1A and B onlyfalseCorrectWrong
- 2A, B and D onlyfalseCorrectWrong
- 3B, C and D onlytrueCorrectWrong
- 4A, B and C onlyfalseCorrectWrong
Answer : 3. "B, C and D only "
In which year was the Marwar public society ordinance issued?2.3K 0 5e7869487c405e4e893a8255
- 11938 ADfalseCorrectWrong
- 21928 ADfalseCorrectWrong
- 31941 ADfalseCorrectWrong
- 41934 ADtrueCorrectWrong