Basic GK Practice Question and Answer8
Which of these British vehicle brands is owned by an Indian company? 8 05f0561c21d4388668c54da13
- 1Aston MartinfalseCorrectWrong
- 2Land RovertrueCorrectWrong
- 3Rolls RoycefalseCorrectWrong
Answer : 2. "Land Rover"
Doctrine of Lapse, which is the principle of lapse, was the cause of which of these movements? 5 05f05615a3f7f07047791246e
- 1Sanyasi RebellionfalseCorrectWrong
- 2Rowlatt SatyagrahafalseCorrectWrong
- 3Swadeshi MovementfalseCorrectWrong
- 4Revolt of 1857trueCorrectWrong
Answer : 4. "Revolt of 1857"
Which of these politicians is also known as Tai among their supporters? 9 05f0561101d4388668c54d5aa
- 1Mamta BanerjeefalseCorrectWrong
- 2Minakshi LekhifalseCorrectWrong
- 3Sushma SwarajfalseCorrectWrong
- 4Sumitra MahajantrueCorrectWrong
Answer : 4. "Sumitra Mahajan"
Which of these languages is included in the Eighth Schedule of the Indian Constitution? 6 05f056076b864a45d90763b71
- 1Braj BhashafalseCorrectWrong
Answer : 3. "Dogri"
Which of these leaders made Ganesh Chaturthi festival in India popular by reviving it? 10 05f05601c02dcf406bb4d01bb
- 1Bhimrao AmbedkarfalseCorrectWrong
- 2Lala Lajpat RaifalseCorrectWrong
- 3Bal Gangadhar TilaktrueCorrectWrong
- 4Bipin Chandra PalfalseCorrectWrong
Answer : 3. "Bal Gangadhar Tilak"
'Empty the throne that the public comes' - is the line of a poem composed by which poet? 5 05f055f2e3f7f0704779118fa
- 1Sachchidand H VatsyayanfalseCorrectWrong
- 2Suryakant Tripathi NiralafalseCorrectWrong
- 3Sumitranandan PantfalseCorrectWrong
- 4Ramdhari Singh DinkartrueCorrectWrong
Answer : 4. "Ramdhari Singh Dinkar"
Which of these can survive for a week or more without head? 9 05f055ee2b864a45d907635ae
Answer : 2. "Cockroach"
What is the meaning of Sumiran in the famous Doha 'Do the Sumiran in grief, do it in happiness or don't do it'? 6 05f055e9c02dcf406bb4cf87a
- 2To forgetfalseCorrectWrong