English Practice Question and Answer

Q:

It is said (A)/ that this room is not being opened (B)/ for the last fifty years. (C)/ No error (D) 

3239 0

  • 1
    C
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 2
    D
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 3
    A
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 4
    B
    Correct
    Wrong
  • Show AnswerHide Answer
  • Workspace

Answer : 4. "B"

  • Show AnswerHide Answer
  • Workspace

Answer : 3. "impressionable "

  • Show AnswerHide Answer
  • Workspace

Answer : 1. "(a)"

  • Show AnswerHide Answer
  • Workspace

Answer : 2. "to"

Q:

Select the correct prefix/suffix to change the form of the given word. 

Neat

3213 0

  • 1
    _____ness
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 2
    _____ally
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 3
    _____ment
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 4
    _______full
    Correct
    Wrong
  • Show AnswerHide Answer
  • Workspace

Answer : 1. "_____ness"

  • Show AnswerHide Answer
  • Workspace

Answer : 5. "E"

Q:

Shelley was a great prophet and idealist? (Assertive into interrogative.) 

3209 0

  • 1
    Was Shelley a great prophet and idealist?
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 2
    Was Shelley not a great prophet and idealist?
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 3
    Both (a) & (b)
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 4
    Why was Shelley a prophet and idealist?
    Correct
    Wrong
  • Show AnswerHide Answer
  • Workspace

Answer : 2. "Was Shelley not a great prophet and idealist? "

Q:

Improve the sentence: Neither he nor I were there. 

3205 1

  • 1
    Neither he nor I is there
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 2
    Neither he or I am there
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 3
    Neither he nor I was there
    Correct
    Wrong
  • 4
    Neither he or I was there
    Correct
    Wrong
  • Show AnswerHide Answer
  • Workspace

Answer : 3. "Neither he nor I was there "

      Report Error

    Please Enter Message
    Error Reported Successfully

      Report Error

    Please Enter Message
    Error Reported Successfully

      Report Error

    Please Enter Message
    Error Reported Successfully

      Report Error

    Please Enter Message
    Error Reported Successfully

      Report Error

    Please Enter Message
    Error Reported Successfully

      Report Error

    Please Enter Message
    Error Reported Successfully

      Report Error

    Please Enter Message
    Error Reported Successfully

      Report Error

    Please Enter Message
    Error Reported Successfully