Maths Practice Question and Answer
8 Q: A shopkeeper sells a watch set on discount of 8% of printed price and gain 25 %. If marked price was Rs. 20,000 then, what was the cost price?
1589 15f5af5d1dc518b408a4158e4
5f5af5d1dc518b408a4158e4- 1Rs. 13,800false
- 2Rs. 14,720true
- 3Rs. 14, 800false
- 4Rs. 13, 720false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 2. "Rs. 14,720"
Q: Kundan, Dharma and Guard start a venture together. Dharma and Guard invest 4,000 and 3,000 respectively while Kundan invests 1,000 initially and after 6 months withdraws his capital and decides to work as working partner with 30% stake in the profit. If Kundan gets 800 at the end of the year, what was the total profit?
1589 0602259a9ad295556282a1827
602259a9ad295556282a1827- 1Rs. 1200false
- 2Rs. 3600true
- 3Rs. 2400false
- 4Rs. 4800false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 2. "Rs. 3600"
Q:Direction : Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II are given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and
Give answer
(A) If the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
(B) If the data in Statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
(C) If the data in statement I alone or in Statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question.
(D) If the data in both the statement I and II are not sufficient to answer the question.
(E) If the data in both the statement I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
In how many days can be B alone complete the work?
I. B and C together can complete the work in 8 days.
II. A and B together can complete the work in 12 days.
1589 05da3fcba7919e54a8e3d2701
5da3fcba7919e54a8e3d2701Give answer
(A) If the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
(B) If the data in Statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
(C) If the data in statement I alone or in Statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question.
(D) If the data in both the statement I and II are not sufficient to answer the question.
(E) If the data in both the statement I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
I. B and C together can complete the work in 8 days.
II. A and B together can complete the work in 12 days.
- 1Afalse
- 2Bfalse
- 3Cfalse
- 4Dtrue
- 5Efalse
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 4. "D"
Q: The simple interest on a sum of money for 3 years is ₹240 and the compound interest on the same sum, at the same rate for 2 years is ₹170. The rate of interest is
1589 05f0d5d41fce67160728e40c7
5f0d5d41fce67160728e40c7- 1$$7{9\over 17}\%$$false
- 2$$29{1\over 6}\%$$false
- 3$$12{1\over 2}\%$$true
- 4$$5{5\over 17}\%$$false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 3. "$$12{1\over 2}\%$$"
Q: Six years ago, the ratio of the ages of the two persons P and Q was 3:2. Four years hence the ratio of their ages will be 8:7. What is P’s age?
1588 06074010be170a5231dc34f6c
6074010be170a5231dc34f6c- 110 yearsfalse
- 212 yearstrue
- 314 yearsfalse
- 48 yearsfalse
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 2. "12 years"
Q: ABCD is cyclic quadrilateral Sides AB and DC, when produced, meet at E, and sides BC and AD, When produced, meet at F. If ∠BFA=60° and ∠AED=30°, then the measure of ∠ABC is:
1588 0605319a8a37d522d6c196e56
605319a8a37d522d6c196e56- 165°false
- 270°false
- 380°false
- 475°true
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 4. "75°"
Q: The value of 24 ÷ 4 ×(3 +3) ÷2 is:
1588 060c09868d000d837bee00dbc
60c09868d000d837bee00dbc- 122false
- 224false
- 320false
- 418true
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 4. "18"
Q:The following pie-chart shows the monthly expenditure of family on various items. If the family spends Rs. 825 on clothing answer the question

What is the ratio of expenses on food and miscellaneous ?
1588 05de4e19d57778c24100554d6
5de4e19d57778c24100554d6- 13:4false
- 23:2true
- 32:3false
- 42:5false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice

