Maths Practice Question and Answer
8 Q: In the triangle ABC, AB = 2 cm, BC = 3 cm and AC = 4 cm. D is the middle point of AC. If a square is constructed on the side BC, what is the area of the square?
1578 06047328a395e942502012fcf
6047328a395e942502012fcf- 1$$2.50 cm^2$$true
- 2$$1.50 cm^2$$false
- 3$$3.50 cm^2$$false
- 4$$4.25 cm^2$$false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 1. "$$2.50 cm^2$$"
Q: A and B can together complete a piece of work in 18 days. B and C can together complete the same work in 24 days and A and C can together complete it in 36 days. In how many days can A. B and C, working together, complete this piece of work?
1578 064225bdc7ac9a186e4d3d8a8
64225bdc7ac9a186e4d3d8a8- 119false
- 216true
- 320false
- 414false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 2. "16"
Q: If $${secθ+tanθ\over secθ-tanθ}=2{51\over79}$$, then the value of sinθ is equal to:
1578 064ccb76929beb3482a58126a
64ccb76929beb3482a58126a- 1$${35\over72}$$false
- 2$${36\over72}$$false
- 3$${91\over144}$$false
- 4$${65\over144}$$true
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 4. "$${65\over144}$$"
Q: The area ( in m² ) of the square which has the same perimeter as a rectangle whose length is 48 m and is 3 times its breadth is :
1578 05ef4091dbea49d16b47d1e50
5ef4091dbea49d16b47d1e50- 11600false
- 21042false
- 31000false
- 41024true
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 4. "1024 "
Q:Direction : Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II are given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and
Give answer
(A) If the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
(B) If the data in Statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
(C) If the data in statement I alone or in Statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question.
(D) If the data in both the statement I and II are not sufficient to answer the question.
(E) If the data in both the statement I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
What is the two-digit number?
I. Sum of the digits is 6.
II. Digit in the ten’s place is double the digit in the unit’s place.
1578 05da3fbf0fac0ed7fa90c3127
5da3fbf0fac0ed7fa90c3127Give answer
(A) If the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
(B) If the data in Statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
(C) If the data in statement I alone or in Statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question.
(D) If the data in both the statement I and II are not sufficient to answer the question.
(E) If the data in both the statement I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
I. Sum of the digits is 6.
II. Digit in the ten’s place is double the digit in the unit’s place.
- 1Afalse
- 2Bfalse
- 3Cfalse
- 4Dfalse
- 5Etrue
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 5. "E"
Q: The value of $$ cos {20^o} cos {40^o}cos {60^o}cos {80^o}$$ is:
1577 05e81724bd063766356920d18
5e81724bd063766356920d18- 1$$ {1\over 15}$$false
- 2$$ {1\over 16}$$true
- 3$$ {1\over 12}$$false
- 4None of thesefalse
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 2. "$$ {1\over 16}$$"
Q: The difference between the greatest and least five-digit numbers formed by the digits 2,5,0,6,8 is (repetition of digits are not allowed)
1577 05f29421b921df80828928b5a
5f29421b921df80828928b5a- 165952true
- 263952false
- 369552false
- 465925false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 1. "65952 "
Q: The average of ten numbers is 72. The average of the first four numbers is 69 and that of the next three number is 74. The 8th number is 6 more than the 9th number and 12 more than the 10th number. What is the average of the 8th and 9th numbers?
1577 05fbe71b5aa47db563875bb72
5fbe71b5aa47db563875bb72- 176false
- 276.5false
- 377true
- 477.5false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice

