Maths Practice Question and Answer
8 Q: After an increase in tea price by 40% a family reduce its consumption of tea to the extent that there should be an increase on tea expense only by 10%. If the earlier consumption of tea was 28 kg, then what will be their new consumption?
1482 05f2cf951b57ade01caff2d9e
5f2cf951b57ade01caff2d9e- 118 kgfalse
- 222 kgtrue
- 325 kgfalse
- 430 kgfalse
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 2. "22 kg"
Q: If $$ {Acos^{2}θ+Bsin^{2}θ}={sin^{2}θ(sec^{2}θ+1)\over{sec^{2}θ-1}}$$ and cotθ=?
1482 0602266862dc71d4148a16323
602266862dc71d4148a16323- 1$${\sqrt{B-2\over2-A}}$$false
- 2$${\sqrt{B-1\over2-A}}$$true
- 3$${\sqrt{B-1\over A-2}}$$false
- 4$${\sqrt{2-B\over 2-A}}$$false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 2. "$${\sqrt{B-1\over2-A}}$$"
Q: An office opens at 10 am and closes at 5 pm. The lunch break is of 30 minutes. What is the ratio of lunch break and total office hours?
1482 06321c4b13169cb1b15689d7e
6321c4b13169cb1b15689d7e- 11 : 7false
- 21 : 14true
- 37 : 1false
- 414 : 1false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 2. "1 : 14"
Q: Find the HCF of 60, 148 and 382.
1482 0648721bbbf323e479aa75394
648721bbbf323e479aa75394- 16false
- 224false
- 34false
- 42true
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 4. "2"
Q: A men sells his cycle at 6% profit. Had he sold it at 15% profit, he would have received 180 Rs. More. What is the cost price of the cycle?
1482 05ef18b8f7fed557ba2ab1daf
5ef18b8f7fed557ba2ab1daf- 1Rs 1000false
- 2Rs 1200false
- 3Rs 1500false
- 4Rs 2000true
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 4. "Rs 2000"
Q: A man sold a watch at a loss of 5%. If he would have sold it for Rs. 27 more, he would have gained 7%. The cost price of the watch is -
1482 0609a63ad8ea85b2491016d43
609a63ad8ea85b2491016d43- 1Rs. 325false
- 2Rs. 225true
- 3Rs. 500false
- 4Rs. 375false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 2. "Rs. 225"
Q:Direction: Study the pie chart carefully and answer the given questions. The pie chart shows the percentage breakup of students in different classes from VI to X in the year 2017

What is the difference between the total number of students in class VII and class VIII together to that of the total number of students in class IX and class X together?
1482 060a258bbde4c2e1331dbeaf6
60a258bbde4c2e1331dbeaf6
- 1400false
- 2560false
- 3480false
- 4520false
- 5440true
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 5. "440"
Q:Direction: Each of the questions consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provide in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and Give answer.
(A) If the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone not sufficient to answer the question;
(B) If the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I all are not sufficient to answer the question;
(C) If the data either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question;
(D) If the data even in both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question;
(E) If the data in both statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
What is the two-digit number?
I. Sum of two digits of number is 12 and ratio between them is 2: 1.
II. Product of two digits of number is 32 and quotient of the two digits is 2.
1481 05e9e6e95069c450d7c6e344c
5e9e6e95069c450d7c6e344c(A) If the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone not sufficient to answer the question;
(B) If the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I all are not sufficient to answer the question;
(C) If the data either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question;
(D) If the data even in both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question;
(E) If the data in both statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
I. Sum of two digits of number is 12 and ratio between them is 2: 1.
II. Product of two digits of number is 32 and quotient of the two digits is 2.
- 1Afalse
- 2Bfalse
- 3Cfalse
- 4Dtrue
- 5Efalse
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice

