Maths Practice Question and Answer
8 Q: Find the average of the cubes of the first five natural numbers.
1369 064953be9ab3c5fffc2d0c7c9
64953be9ab3c5fffc2d0c7c9- 135false
- 240false
- 345true
- 450false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 3. "45 "
Q: If a shopkeeper buys 2 oranges for Rs.5 and sells 3 for Rs.7 only, then what percentage of loss and loss did he gain?
1369 0632287bdcb090a254fcd99f6
632287bdcb090a254fcd99f6- 16.66%true
- 210.66%false
- 312.66%false
- 42.66%false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 1. "6.66%"
Q:Directions : A bar graph showing the heights of six mountain peaks is given below. Study the bar graph and answer the questions.

What is the respective ratio of the heights of the highest peak and the lowest peak?
1369 063930cba9dda13791d7446a2
63930cba9dda13791d7446a2- 122 : 15true
- 215 : 22false
- 320 : 13false
- 413 : 22false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 1. "22 : 15 "
Q: The total area of a circle and a square is 5450 cm2. The diameter of the circle is 70 cm. What is the difference between the circumference of the circle and the perimeter of the square?
1369 064e7545c46497acb22a17e54
64e7545c46497acb22a17e54- 1120 cmfalse
- 260 cmtrue
- 375 cmfalse
- 450 cmfalse
- 5None of thesefalse
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 2. "60 cm"
Q: The sum 9 + 16 + 25 + 36 +_______+ 100 is equal to?
1369 06218ed3c3e501f3ab0a88515
6218ed3c3e501f3ab0a88515- 1350false
- 2380true
- 3400false
- 4420false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 2. "380"
Q: By selling a car for ₹ 64,000, Mr. Rao lost 20%. Then the cost price of the car is :
1369 06246cd85e6c50b4b29b7f705
6246cd85e6c50b4b29b7f705- 1₹ 80,000true
- 2₹ 84,000false
- 3₹ 72,000false
- 4₹ 76,800false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 1. "₹ 80,000 "
Explanation :

Q: A and B invested 1/2 and 1/3 of the total capital respectively, the remaining part C invested. If there is a profit of Rs. 9696 at the end of the year, then what is the profit of B?
1368 05f9be21ee009b95e73932066
5f9be21ee009b95e73932066- 14848false
- 23232true
- 31616false
- 42424false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 2. "3232"
Q:Direction : Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II are given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and
Give answer
(A) If the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
(B) If the data in Statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
(C) If the data in statement I alone or in Statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question.
(D) If the data in both the statement I and II are not sufficient to answer the question.
(E) If the data in both the statement I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
What is the rate of interest p.c.pa?
I. The amount doubles itself in 10 years.
II. The simple interest accrued in 5 years in Rs 5,000.
1368 05da3fc497919e54a8e3d2690
5da3fc497919e54a8e3d2690Give answer
(A) If the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
(B) If the data in Statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
(C) If the data in statement I alone or in Statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question.
(D) If the data in both the statement I and II are not sufficient to answer the question.
(E) If the data in both the statement I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
I. The amount doubles itself in 10 years.
II. The simple interest accrued in 5 years in Rs 5,000.
- 1Atrue
- 2Bfalse
- 3Cfalse
- 4Dfalse
- 5Efalse
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice

