Maths Practice Question and Answer
8 Q: The value of (tan2A+ cot2A-2)- sec2A cosec2 A is:
1312 064c21d1296ae1f4842febee8
64c21d1296ae1f4842febee8- 1-4true
- 2-1false
- 31false
- 44false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 1. "-4"
Q: The marked price of an article is ₹ 500. It is sold at successive discounts of 20% and 10%. The selling price of the article (in rupees) is :
1312 0624d51cc67b2505d7e56ecf7
624d51cc67b2505d7e56ecf7- 1360true
- 2400false
- 3350false
- 4375false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 1. "360 "
Explanation :

Q: By selling an article at 2/3 of the Marked price, there is a loss of 10%. The profit percent when the article is sold at the Marked prices
1311 062ff7b8ffef7996822ddfb52
62ff7b8ffef7996822ddfb52- 120%false
- 230%false
- 335%true
- 440%false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 3. "35%"
Q: If △ABC is right angled at B, AB = 12 cm and ∠CAB = 60°, determine the length of BC.
1311 0649d8782a0e013744d4c41a2
649d8782a0e013744d4c41a2- 1$$24\sqrt { 2} \ cm$$false
- 212false
- 3$$12\sqrt { 2} \ cm$$false
- 4$$12\sqrt { 3} \ cm$$true
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 4. "$$12\sqrt { 3} \ cm$$"
Q:Direction: Each of the questions consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provide in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and Give answer.
(A) If the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone not sufficient to answer the question;
(B) If the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I all are not sufficient to answer the question;
(C) If the data either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question;
(D) If the data even in both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question;
(E) If the data in both statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
What percentage of Sunit's salary is Amit's salary?
I. Sumit's salary is 50% of Manish's salary.
II. Amit's salary is 40% of Manish's salary.
1310 05e9e71c9ef7e02504894640e
5e9e71c9ef7e02504894640e(A) If the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone not sufficient to answer the question;
(B) If the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I all are not sufficient to answer the question;
(C) If the data either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question;
(D) If the data even in both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question;
(E) If the data in both statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
I. Sumit's salary is 50% of Manish's salary.
II. Amit's salary is 40% of Manish's salary.
- 1Afalse
- 2Bfalse
- 3Cfalse
- 4Dtrue
- 5Efalse
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 4. "D"
Q: When a mobile is sold at 6 percent profit, it gets Rs. 870 more than it is sold at 6 percent loss. So what is the purchase price of mobile?
1310 05f97f2cef6ce7f2367fdf82c
5f97f2cef6ce7f2367fdf82c- 17250true
- 27266false
- 37217false
- 47243false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 1. "7250"
Q: A man bought 13 articles at 70 each, 15 at 60 each and 12 at 65 each. The average price per article is
1310 062398ab59980d16e365a5a45
62398ab59980d16e365a5a45- 1₹ 65.75false
- 2₹ 62.25false
- 3₹ 60.25false
- 4₹ 64.75true
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 4. "₹ 64.75 "
Explanation :

Q: The compound interest on a sum of ₹5,500 at 15% p.a. for 2 years, when the interest is compounded 8 monthly, is:
1309 064ba503e2d3130f57542e6ec
64ba503e2d3130f57542e6ec- 1₹1,850false
- 2₹1,880false
- 3₹1,820.50true
- 4₹1,773.75false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice

