Maths Practice Question and Answer
8 Q:Direction: Each of the questions consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provide in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and Give answer.
(A) If the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone not sufficient to answer the question;
(B) If the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I all are not sufficient to answer the question;
(C) If the data either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question;
(D) If the data even in both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question;
(E) If the data in both statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
What is the ratio between number of black and white balls in a box?
I. Number of black ball is 5 more than the number of white ball.
II. Number of white ball is 80% of the number of black balls.
1192 05e9e7269069c450d7c6e38c3
5e9e7269069c450d7c6e38c3(A) If the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone not sufficient to answer the question;
(B) If the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I all are not sufficient to answer the question;
(C) If the data either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question;
(D) If the data even in both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question;
(E) If the data in both statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
I. Number of black ball is 5 more than the number of white ball.
II. Number of white ball is 80% of the number of black balls.
- 1Afalse
- 2Btrue
- 3Cfalse
- 4Dfalse
- 5Efalse
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 2. "B"
Q: On dividing 256a2b2c2 by 64a2, we get
1191 062ce947e31b6d2015533b673
62ce947e31b6d2015533b673- 14false
- 24b2c2true
- 32c2false
- 42b2false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 2. "4b2c2"
Q: The 4th term of an arithmetic progression is 15, 15th term is -29, find the 10th term?
1191 062ea3e7c6f92bf0da7ced9fb
62ea3e7c6f92bf0da7ced9fb- 1-5false
- 2-13false
- 3-17false
- 4-9true
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 4. "-9"
Q: If $$x+{16\over x}=8$$, then the value of $$x^2+{32\over x^2}$$ is:
1191 064ccdccc29beb3482a58d0a2
64ccdccc29beb3482a58d0a2- 120false
- 224false
- 316false
- 418true
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 4. "18"
Q: The slant height and the radius of a right circular cone are 11 cm and 6 cm, respectively. What is the curved surface area of the cone?
1191 16433b7e0a16c2dfa9cdac597
6433b7e0a16c2dfa9cdac597- 1$${{74л cm^2}}$$false
- 2$${{60л cm^2}}$$false
- 3$${{44л cm^2}}$$false
- 4$${{66л cm^2}}$$true
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 4. "$${{66л cm^2}}$$"
Q:Directions: In each of these questions, two equations (i) and (ii) are given, you have to solve both the equations and give answer accordingly.
(i) 6x² – 11x + 4 = 0
(ii) 3y² – 5y + 2 = 0
1191 064d5cdd980ef1e74b4d61cce
64d5cdd980ef1e74b4d61cce(ii) 3y² – 5y + 2 = 0
- 1x ≤ yfalse
- 2x < yfalse
- 3x ≥ yfalse
- 4x > yfalse
- 5x = y or no relation can be established between x & y.true
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 5. "x = y or no relation can be established between x & y."
Q:Direction: What value will come in place of the question mark (?) in the following question?
100, 108, 120, 136, 156, ?
1191 064f70f2d6e0e55b91d9692eb
64f70f2d6e0e55b91d9692eb- 1170false
- 2160false
- 3150false
- 4180true
- 5None of thesefalse
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 4. "180"
Q:Direction: What approximate value will come in place of the question mark (?) in the following question? (You are not expected to calculate the exact value)
1728 ÷ ? + 149.98 × 25.15 = 3156 - 269.75
1191 064f70e4991af16b935e1c994
64f70e4991af16b935e1c994- 1-1false
- 23false
- 3-3false
- 4-2true
- 52false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice

