Which of the following memory device is similar to Cache Memory mainly in terms of speed?5
Which of the following memory device is similar to Cache Memory mainly in terms of speed?
- 1Flash memorytrue
- 2D. RAM (DRAM)false
- 3S. RAMfalse
- 4E.E.P. ROM (EEPROM)false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
Answer : 1. "Flash memory"
1. Flash memory is a portable storage device that can store data for a short period of time.
2. Unlike traditional hard drives, flash memory is capable of retaining data even after the power is turned off.
3. A flash drive is a small, portable flash memory card that plugs into a computer's USB port and acts as a portable hard drive.
4. A flash drive is a portable data storage device. Flash drives contain multiple flash chips, which are large memory modules.