Aptitude Practice Question and Answer
8 Q: The average of four consecutive odd numbers is 36. What is the smallest of these numbers?
1603 061962af9a18e735d86cdf763
61962af9a18e735d86cdf763- 131false
- 235false
- 343false
- 447false
- 5None of thesetrue
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 5. "None of these "
Q: A sum becomes 5 times of itself in 3 years at compound interest (interest is compounded annually). In how many years will the sum becomes 125 times of itself?
1603 0610c072a997056628331105c
610c072a997056628331105c- 19true
- 26false
- 38false
- 412false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 1. "9"
Q:Direction : Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II are given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and
Give answer
(A) If the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
(B) If the data in Statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
(C) If the data in statement I alone or in Statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question.
(D) If the data in both the statement I and II are not sufficient to answer the question.
(E) If the data in both the statement I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
What is the mother’s present age?
I. Present ages of mother and child are in the ratio of 5:1 respectively.
II. Four years hence the ratio of the ages of mother and child will be 17:5 respectively.
1603 05da3fd2cd691092704739ce2
5da3fd2cd691092704739ce2Give answer
(A) If the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
(B) If the data in Statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
(C) If the data in statement I alone or in Statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question.
(D) If the data in both the statement I and II are not sufficient to answer the question.
(E) If the data in both the statement I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
I. Present ages of mother and child are in the ratio of 5:1 respectively.
II. Four years hence the ratio of the ages of mother and child will be 17:5 respectively.
- 1Afalse
- 2Bfalse
- 3Cfalse
- 4Dfalse
- 5Etrue
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 5. "E"
Q:Direction: Study the following graph and answer the questions based on it.

In how many years was the production of fertilizers more than the average production of the given years?
1602 05ea8165e3b50714be9b23ed4
5ea8165e3b50714be9b23ed4
- 11false
- 22false
- 33false
- 44true
- 5None of thesefalse
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 4. "4"
Q: If (a+b)=16 and a3+b3=1456, then what is the value of ab?
1602 06450d12b508d9a21f7925906
6450d12b508d9a21f7925906- 150false
- 248false
- 364false
- 455true
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 4. "55"
Q: If the perimeter of a rectangle is 180 m and the difference between the Length and breadth is 8 m, what is the area of the rectangle?
1602 05df22093004abe5c78fa54cb
5df22093004abe5c78fa54cb- 12116 sqmfalse
- 22017 sqmfalse
- 32090 sqmfalse
- 42278 sqmfalse
- 5None of the abovetrue
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 5. "None of the above"
Q:Direction: Study the line graph carefully to answer the following questions.
Line graph shows the production (in thousand units) and percentage of exported mobiles, computers and laptops.


In which of the following years was the production of Laptops exactly 40% of the total production of Mobiles, Computers and Laptops in that year?
1601 05e9d2213bf0a265d837b9c2c
5e9d2213bf0a265d837b9c2cLine graph shows the production (in thousand units) and percentage of exported mobiles, computers and laptops.


- 12011false
- 22012false
- 32015false
- 42014false
- 5None of thesetrue
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 5. "None of these "
Q: Find the LCM of the fractions $${2\over 5}$$, $${3\over 7}$$ and $${4\over 9}$$
1601 06428208aed76c064b85e9ac4
6428208aed76c064b85e9ac4- 112true
- 224false
- 336false
- 435false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice

