Aptitude Practice Question and Answer
8 Q: If the areas of circular ring having inner and outer radius 8 cm and 12 cm respectively is equal to the total surface area of cylinder of radius R1 and height h, then h in terms of R1 will be :
1547 060b6101727bd974fe7f5d7a5
60b6101727bd974fe7f5d7a5- 1$$ {40-R_1\over {R_1}}$$false
- 2$$ {40-R_1\over {R_1^{2}}}$$false
- 3$$ {40-R_1^{2}}\over R_1$$true
- 4None of thesefalse
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 3. "$$ {40-R_1^{2}}\over R_1$$"
Q: The slope of the line joining point P(-4, 7) and Q( 2, 3) is:
1547 05f59cf5b69ed13038c1475af
5f59cf5b69ed13038c1475af- 1$$ -{2\over 3}$$true
- 2$$ {2\over 3}$$false
- 3$$ -{3\over 2}$$false
- 4$$ {3\over 2}$$false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 1. "$$ -{2\over 3}$$"
Q: If A is equal to 20% of B and B is equal to 25% of C; then what percent of C is equal to A?
1547 061161e9f9c8721103cad02a7
61161e9f9c8721103cad02a7- 110false
- 215false
- 35true
- 420false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 3. "5"
Q: A shopkeeper cheats to the extent of 10% while buying and selling fruits, by using tampered weights. His total gain , in percentage is:
1547 0606c34606a85553684dde951
606c34606a85553684dde951- 122false
- 221false
- 323true
- 424false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 3. "23"
Q:Directions: Read the following table and answer the questions below it:

In which year the disbursement of loans by all the banks combined together was nearest to the average disbursement of loans over the years?
1547 05e4e4db01b69e805d0be9d01
5e4e4db01b69e805d0be9d01
- 11995false
- 21996true
- 31997false
- 41998false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 2. "1996 "
Q: The monthly income of Shagun and Komal together is Rs.28000. The income of Shagun and Komal is increased by 25% and 12.5% respectively. The new income of Komal becomes 120% of the new salary of Shagun. What is the new income of Shagun?
1546 0611e12e408d7b65efee72079
611e12e408d7b65efee72079- 1Rs.14000false
- 2Rs.16000false
- 3Rs.15000true
- 4Rs.18000false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 3. "Rs.15000"
Q: The average salary of 12 employees in a company was recorded to be ₹20,000. If the salary of the manager is also included, then the average salary increases by ₹2,000. Find the salary of the manager.
1546 0642c08e39d18d2e8ae27a98d
642c08e39d18d2e8ae27a98d- 1₹36,000false
- 2₹46,000true
- 3₹28,000false
- 4₹42,000false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 2. "₹46,000 "
Q:Direction: Each of the questions consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provide in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and Give answer.
(A) If the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone not sufficient to answer the question;
(B) If the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I all are not sufficient to answer the question;
(C) If the data either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question;
(D) If the data even in both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question;
(E) If the data in both statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
Five years ago, what was the ratio between the age of Sonu and Monu?
I. Ratio between present age of Sonu and Monu is 3: 2.
II. Ratio between present age of Sonu and Ramu is 4 : 3.
1546 05e9e7165ef7e0250489463b9
5e9e7165ef7e0250489463b9(A) If the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone not sufficient to answer the question;
(B) If the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I all are not sufficient to answer the question;
(C) If the data either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question;
(D) If the data even in both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question;
(E) If the data in both statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
I. Ratio between present age of Sonu and Monu is 3: 2.
II. Ratio between present age of Sonu and Ramu is 4 : 3.
- 1Afalse
- 2Bfalse
- 3Cfalse
- 4Dtrue
- 5Efalse
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice

