Aptitude Practice Question and Answer
8 Q: Find the average of the cubes of the first five natural numbers.
1369 064953be9ab3c5fffc2d0c7c9
64953be9ab3c5fffc2d0c7c9- 135false
- 240false
- 345true
- 450false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 3. "45 "
Q:Direction : Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II are given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and
Give answer
(A) If the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
(B) If the data in Statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
(C) If the data in statement I alone or in Statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question.
(D) If the data in both the statement I and II are not sufficient to answer the question.
(E) If the data in both the statement I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
What is the rate of interest p.c.pa?
I. The amount doubles itself in 10 years.
II. The simple interest accrued in 5 years in Rs 5,000.
1369 05da3fc497919e54a8e3d2690
5da3fc497919e54a8e3d2690Give answer
(A) If the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
(B) If the data in Statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
(C) If the data in statement I alone or in Statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question.
(D) If the data in both the statement I and II are not sufficient to answer the question.
(E) If the data in both the statement I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
I. The amount doubles itself in 10 years.
II. The simple interest accrued in 5 years in Rs 5,000.
- 1Atrue
- 2Bfalse
- 3Cfalse
- 4Dfalse
- 5Efalse
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 1. "A"
Q: The sum 9 + 16 + 25 + 36 +_______+ 100 is equal to?
1369 06218ed3c3e501f3ab0a88515
6218ed3c3e501f3ab0a88515- 1350false
- 2380true
- 3400false
- 4420false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 2. "380"
Q: By selling a car for ₹ 64,000, Mr. Rao lost 20%. Then the cost price of the car is :
1369 06246cd85e6c50b4b29b7f705
6246cd85e6c50b4b29b7f705- 1₹ 80,000true
- 2₹ 84,000false
- 3₹ 72,000false
- 4₹ 76,800false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 1. "₹ 80,000 "
Explanation :

Q:Directions: Read the given pie and table carefully and answer the following questions.
The pie chart shows the percentage distribution of people who found COVID – 19 positive in four major cities of India from 1st July to 31st August 2020 and the table shows the number of people who tested positive in July from these cities.

Number of people from Delhi who tested positive in July is what percent of total positive tested people of that city?
1368 064f5664c90902899fbf4708e
64f5664c90902899fbf4708e
- 156%false
- 257.32%true
- 362.58%false
- 460%false
- 559.86%false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 2. "57.32%"
Q:Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below.
In the table, the percentage of shirts (formal and casual) sold out of the total number of shirts sold in the week and the number of casual shirts sold data related to the number of shirts sold on ve weekdays – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday are given.
Total number of shirts sold in the week = x
Note: Total number of shirts sold on Saturday and Sunday together = 72
The number of casual shirts sold on Thursday is what per cent more than the number of formal shirts sold on Tuesday?
1368 064e5ef6460749cb6f2e5fffd
64e5ef6460749cb6f2e5fffdIn the table, the percentage of shirts (formal and casual) sold out of the total number of shirts sold in the week and the number of casual shirts sold data related to the number of shirts sold on ve weekdays – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday are given.
- 120%false
- 250%false
- 340%true
- 437.5%false
- 5None of thesefalse
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 3. "40%"
Q: A and B invested 1/2 and 1/3 of the total capital respectively, the remaining part C invested. If there is a profit of Rs. 9696 at the end of the year, then what is the profit of B?
1368 05f9be21ee009b95e73932066
5f9be21ee009b95e73932066- 14848false
- 23232true
- 31616false
- 42424false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 2. "3232"
Q: The sum of all natural numbers between 100 and 200. Which are multiple of 3 will be:
1368 0614dbbe89029102b5bc6224f
614dbbe89029102b5bc6224f- 14950true
- 24900false
- 34980false
- 45000false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice

