Aptitude Practice Question and Answer
8 Q: By selling an article at 2/3 of the Marked price, there is a loss of 10%. The profit percent when the article is sold at the Marked prices
1311 062ff7b8ffef7996822ddfb52
62ff7b8ffef7996822ddfb52- 120%false
- 230%false
- 335%true
- 440%false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 3. "35%"
Q: If △ABC is right angled at B, AB = 12 cm and ∠CAB = 60°, determine the length of BC.
1311 0649d8782a0e013744d4c41a2
649d8782a0e013744d4c41a2- 1$$24\sqrt { 2} \ cm$$false
- 212false
- 3$$12\sqrt { 2} \ cm$$false
- 4$$12\sqrt { 3} \ cm$$true
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 4. "$$12\sqrt { 3} \ cm$$"
Q:Direction: Each of the questions consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provide in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and Give answer.
(A) If the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone not sufficient to answer the question;
(B) If the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I all are not sufficient to answer the question;
(C) If the data either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question;
(D) If the data even in both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question;
(E) If the data in both statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
What percentage of Sunit's salary is Amit's salary?
I. Sumit's salary is 50% of Manish's salary.
II. Amit's salary is 40% of Manish's salary.
1310 05e9e71c9ef7e02504894640e
5e9e71c9ef7e02504894640e(A) If the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone not sufficient to answer the question;
(B) If the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I all are not sufficient to answer the question;
(C) If the data either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question;
(D) If the data even in both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question;
(E) If the data in both statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
I. Sumit's salary is 50% of Manish's salary.
II. Amit's salary is 40% of Manish's salary.
- 1Afalse
- 2Bfalse
- 3Cfalse
- 4Dtrue
- 5Efalse
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 4. "D"
Q: A man bought 13 articles at 70 each, 15 at 60 each and 12 at 65 each. The average price per article is
1310 062398ab59980d16e365a5a45
62398ab59980d16e365a5a45- 1₹ 65.75false
- 2₹ 62.25false
- 3₹ 60.25false
- 4₹ 64.75true
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 4. "₹ 64.75 "
Explanation :

Q: The compound interest on a sum of ₹5,500 at 15% p.a. for 2 years, when the interest is compounded 8 monthly, is:
1310 064ba503e2d3130f57542e6ec
64ba503e2d3130f57542e6ec- 1₹1,850false
- 2₹1,880false
- 3₹1,820.50true
- 4₹1,773.75false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 3. "₹1,820.50"
Q: Two chords AB and CD of a circle with centre O intersect at P. If ∠APC = 40°. Then the value of ∠AOC + ∠BOD is
1309 062fb75c7d30c675eef5b64e5
62fb75c7d30c675eef5b64e5- 180°true
- 2110°false
- 350°false
- 460°false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 1. "80°"
Q: As observed from the top of a light house, 120 √3 m above the sea level, the angle of depression of a ship sailing towards it changes from 30° to 60°. The distance travelled by the ship during the period of observation is:
1309 064bfb52f2d3130f57553f034
64bfb52f2d3130f57553f034- 1120 √3 mfalse
- 2180 √3 mfalse
- 3180 mfalse
- 4240 mtrue
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
Answer : 4. "240 m"
Q:Answer the following questions
A, B and C gets a total wage of Rs.3600 if they work together. A and B gets a total wage of Rs. 2800 if they work together and A alone gets Rs.1600. Find the efficiency ratio of A, B and C
1309 063bd584a3d35cd0deed5cbe8
63bd584a3d35cd0deed5cbe8- 11:2:3false
- 22:4:3false
- 34:3:2true
- 42:5:4false
- Show AnswerHide Answer
- Workspace
- SingleChoice

